napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ECA source

Yeah I'm not wanting to have to log my ID just to buy from pharmacy DEA watches that here very close if you buy more than three boxes of sinus meds in a month you get a visit by them claiming you are making meth I don't need that trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if any of the sponsors here have it, I'm sure they'll chime in if they do. I know biotech has albuterol which is used often for fat loss and is considered safer than clen.

I don't really care but if you are concerned about dea I guess you cant get it from a pharmacy unless you get someone else to do it. lol I wouldn't say you need more than 3 boxes for what you are doing here but hey that aint my bidness lol

Yeah I'm not wanting to have to log my ID just to buy from pharmacy DEA watches that here very close if you buy more than three boxes of sinus meds in a month you get a visit by them claiming you are making meth I don't need that trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a big deal at all bro. You are overthinking this shit, and there's no reason you need to buy more than a box at a time either. What do you think the people do that need bronkaid or primatene do? They do the same thing. I go get a box when I need it, show my ID. The pharmacy gives no fucks bro. The DEA isn't going to knock your door down for buying bronkaid lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom