napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan

yes most definitely i have... ive been on turkesterone now for a little over 2 and a half weeks... its helped me maintain what i have gained but i do feel that its been a bit overblown... i would not put it anywhere near sarms for example and not even remotely close to a steroid... its definitely better than something like creatine for example though

Thanks for the information, will you be doing a review of it at some point?
oh yes, most definitely... im going to be working on a new product line this year and that is more than likely going to be something i offer in the lineup so your damn straight ill do a review !!

I have used both Turkestorone and Ecdysterone when they hype first started with them. They are not too bad as long as the right expectations are there. I agree with Dylan that in terms of natural supplements that both are definitely stronger than something like creatine. I just stress to understand it is not like being on a steroid or sarm however with both, they are beneficial and serve a great purpose

oh yes, most definitely... im going to be working on a new product line this year and that is more than likely going to be something i offer in the lineup so your damn straight ill do a review !!
I’d love a vid on it man!

Top Bottom