napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DrugsGear.com Steroid Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you said. "They have had multiple service issues over time and the owner wold always act like a jack ass when people complained" but just don't bring things up about a source then not have the back up info with it next time
First of all, I am happy to end this real fast for you if you like.

I'm not here to debate with you. I simply gave you fair warning about the source you seem to love. What you buy from them I ultimatly do not care. But this review thread is on a board where they are not a sponsor. I'm not going to let everyone think this source is just all great and good to go when they have zero accountability to the board.

Again I am not here to debate this. Move on or dont your choice. And by the way if you want the fact YOU go get them. Like I said before.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't think it gets through your head that I'm simply voicing an opinion on the source. And yes there are plenty of ways for you to find what went wrong. NY mentioned a great one. GO DO RESEARCH. Or dont. Like I said I do not care.

I find it funny that the memeber who wants to give every source a hard time about quality, bloods and fucking labmax's wants to support some random lab who has no place here. As NY said, the thread does not even belong in this forum to begin with.

Now again, I'm not here to argue with you Trenrage. I'm not gonna deal with your bullshit tonight about you questioning every god damn thing.

I don't think it gets through your head that I'm simply voicing an opinion on the source. And yes there are plenty of ways for you to find what went wrong. NY mentioned a great one. GO DO RESEARCH. Or dont. Like I said I do not care.

I find it funny that the memeber who wants to give every source a hard time about quality, bloods and fucking labmax's wants to support some random lab who has no place here. As NY said, the thread does not even belong in this forum to begin with.

Now again, I'm not here to argue with you Trenrage. I'm not gonna deal with your bullshit tonight about you questioning every god damn thing.

when did I ever support drugs gear? way to get so damn defensive because I ask you to back something up my god. lol

Just visited their site... definitely overpriced IMO. I order from abroad and have always gotten solid products that came discreetly packaged. Delivery was always a couple of weeks, but all that means is you order sooner than you need it.

Why is this thread even here. It's you money, but this is the deal.

They are not sponsoring our board, wich means they have zero accountability to anything here. Somthing goes wrong you are on your own and ain't nobody gonna help you.

You pay out the ass for over priced products.

They have had multiple service issues over time and the owner wold always act like a jack ass when people complained.

There's a reason these dudes are not here.

When making claims and accusations, make sure to provide evidence. It's easy to say do your homework. Everyone is asking you, were have you read this? If you want to be helpful share information. Otherwise it seems that anyone not on the board isn't welcomed.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it once and Il say it again. The source is not a sponsor here. The information is out there if you look.

Weather or not you order from him I DO NOT CARE. YOUR MONEY NOT MINE.
His feedback is good except for a couple things.
Not my obligation to hunt it down for helpless memebers. If you buy outside out sources here it's on you.

Here's a thought since you all want to continue to waste effort and time on something that does nothing for this board the thread closed.

You are 100% right tetris. If they are not a sponsor on the board they are not welcome to do business here any way shape or form. I hope that is clear to you now. If you choose to go outside of the sources here nobody will care, but we are not having it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom