bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

DrugsGear.com Steroid Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugga

Ex-Admin
Do you want to know more about DrugsGear.com? are you confused if they are scammers or not? want to post a review about DrugsGear or read our isarms reviews? discuss DrugsGear here.

Quick review: I have made a few purchases from them in the last month or so. Both times, communication was great and questions answered. From time of order to time of delivery, I will say it was hell of fast without any issues. I ordered some Bayer Proviron and T-Bol. The products are working as expected. Although prices may range, with some a bit higher than I seen before, the products are legit, and most importantly, no hastles what so ever.

I have bought from them a few months ago. Got some test c. Shipping was fast as hell. I got results I was looking for. This guy is a reseller but ships domestic. Be prepared to pay high prices for this gear. Bottom line good gear jacked up prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me and one of my boys have used them numerous times and everything was on point. Shipping was about 2 days and communication was great. Anytime I emailed him he emailed me back in a few hours. And every product I ordered gave amazing results. Best domestic pharm grade source that I have used. Prices are pretty high that's the only draw back.

Wow yall buy from drugs gear even with all the issues they had? Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why is this thread even here. It's you money, but this is the deal.

They are not sponsoring our board, wich means they have zero accountability to anything here. Somthing goes wrong you are on your own and ain't nobody gonna help you.

You pay out the ass for over priced products.

They have had multiple service issues over time and the owner wold always act like a jack ass when people complained.

There's a reason these dudes are not here.

And even if they were issue free. It would be retarded to buy from them. The same brands are carried by 3 different sponsors here for cheaper.

Do you're home work.

And even if they were issue free. It would be retarded to buy from them. The same brands are carried by 3 different sponsors here for cheaper.

Do you're home work.

Lol don't tell me to do my homework when I've already researched the source. I'm on another board that they're on and I haven't noticed any issues with them

Do you're home work.

Your rite about that. Since I have been on this forum I haven't had any need to use drugsgear.

Why can't you back up what you were saying about them?
Because that's not my job Trenrage. Do you not get that? Yes I can easily go pull the information FOR you. But I'd rather see you do it.

Like I said it's YOUR money.

Geesh why would you want to pay $80 bucks for a 10ml bottle of test E is beyond me. Fuck that

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Because that's not my job Trenrage. Do you not get that? Yes I can easily go pull the information FOR you. But I'd rather see you do it.

Like I said it's YOUR money.

Then why did you bring whatever up about drugs gear if it isn't your job to do that?

Then why did you bring whatever up about drugs gear if it isn't your job to do that?

This is what you said. "They have had multiple service issues over time and the owner wold always act like a jack ass when people complained" but just don't bring things up about a source then not have the back up info with it next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom