napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dr. Richard Potato

Yeah. I agree. He has a couple bad philosophies IMO but who am I to argue? I could never afford that much HCG though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate on the man all you want, I know he's kind of a douche but he speaks the straight truth.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=820&v=m3xKksHHDI8

I like the guy, but I don't always agree with what he said. He didn't mention a thing about cruising, which is technically the same thing as coming off of completely, no matter what he said. You are basically providing the same as healthy natural levels to your body without the roller coaster ride he is recommending.

Now if someone can support natural levels easily through LCT and HCG or whatever, then I think that is great, but I also don't agree with his idea to run HCG post cycle for 6-8 weeks. It's just extending the cycle basically, because you are still shutdown when you come off.

The part I do agree with is that you do need adequate time off (to cruising) and that eventually gains stall out and you get nothing from a cycle. That much is true. I also agree that you should always take as much time off as you were on. That's why I do 12 weeks on then 12 off, and repeat. The difference is I cruise and he decides to come off completely....or so he says

I like the guy, but I don't always agree with what he said. He didn't mention a thing about cruising, which is technically the same thing as coming off of completely, no matter what he said. You are basically providing the same as healthy natural levels to your body without the roller coaster ride he is recommending.

Now if someone can support natural levels easily through LCT and HCG or whatever, then I think that is great, but I also don't agree with his idea to run HCG post cycle for 6-8 weeks. It's just extending the cycle basically, because you are still shutdown when you come off.

The part I do agree with is that you do need adequate time off (to cruising) and that eventually gains stall out and you get nothing from a cycle. That much is true. I also agree that you should always take as much time off as you were on. That's why I do 12 weeks on then 12 off, and repeat. The difference is I cruise and he decides to come off completely....or so he says
Yea, I just really liked that he is putting out the message to take time off and give your body a break. He's a big name with a lot of followers and it's nice for him to tell people yo take the time off. He makes it very clear that is his protocol that works for him with his experience and he's not recommending that for anyone. I actually have a pro hard time believing that he doesn't cruise. I mean how do you use aas for 25 years and are able to completely come off for extended periods of time. Whether his methods are right, I think his intentions are genuine, trying to keep young guys from just blasting year round.

Yea, I just really liked that he is putting out the message to take time off and give your body a break. He's a big name with a lot of followers and it's nice for him to tell people yo take the time off. He makes it very clear that is his protocol that works for him with his experience and he's not recommending that for anyone. I actually have a pro hard time believing that he doesn't cruise. I mean how do you use aas for 25 years and are able to completely come off for extended periods of time. Whether his methods are right, I think his intentions are genuine, trying to keep young guys from just blasting year round.

Oh I agree brother. I like that he preaches safety. I'm not so sure he is 100% honest though. I'd believe him if he said he cruised at least. I would like to think that he is smart enough to know that's going to be a much better option for him than what he is currently doing. With his age and his 25 years of heavy juicing I can't see any humanly way possible that he could support healthy natty levels.

One thing he fails to mention is how far above genetic potential he is. If you are far above what your body can ever make naturally, your body will continue to lose muscle mass over time for any length of time that you are below what it takes to maintain that muscle mass. For his case being a pretty lean 300 lb bodybuilder, it would take guessing a minimum of probably 300-350mg per week of test to hold that in my honest opinion.

I think he has some good advice and then other times I just don't watch. The main thing I don't like about his physique is his arms look the same relaxed as they do flexed...

Gotta respect his style and honestly. Like you bros I don't agree with everything he says but he has earned my respect and I do watch his videos from time to time.

Gotta respect his style and honestly. Like you bros I don't agree with everything he says but he has earned my respect and I do watch his videos from time to time.

And that would be the huge volumes of synthol shot into his arms over the years lol

And that would be the huge volumes of synthol shot into his arms over the years lol

^Yes it is, lol. When your muscles appears the same flexed as in a rested state, there is definitely a good possibility of synthol usage. I personally have never used oils, but have a few friends that use this and swear by it. I have to pass, just personal preference

Yea I like Rich but Wht he's talking about is essentially cruising on hcg, I'd be willing to bet he just does the hcg ten jumps back on

^Yes it is, lol. When your muscles appears the same flexed as in a rested state, there is definitely a good possibility of synthol usage. I personally have never used oils, but have a few friends that use this and swear by it. I have to pass, just personal preference
Yea, fuck seo.

Plus you can just inject n2guard capsules and get the same effect.

He certainly has no problem speaking his mind. I respect people who display open candor.

I agree completely. Id rather hear an honest opinion that I disagree with than a dishonest one that I agree with. That being said, his videos are entertaining at the least and often do have bits of usable info.

Top Bottom