napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't eat this!

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
On a regular basis.

This is a treat/once in a great while treat. There's way too much sugar and fat (albeit good fat)

Take a scoop or 2 of almond butter and soften it in the microwave (10 seconds is fine)

Add some cashews...

Add some dried cranberries...

Mix and eat like ice cream.

:mrgreen:

EZ_E said:
On a regular basis.

This is a treat/once in a great while treat. There's way too much sugar and fat (albeit good fat)

Take a scoop or 2 of almond butter and soften it in the microwave (10 seconds is fine)

Add some cashews...

Add some dried cranberries...

Mix and eat like ice cream.

:mrgreen:

now how in the world can you post this as a "dont eat this?" FUck! LOLLL that sounds great and although your right, its definitely containing too much sugar and fat, this is a perfect cheat meal for a cutter type or anyone... obviously, as you said, don't make it a habit to eat but damn that sounds good! you just have to heat that almond butter a bit longer... 15-20 seconds is PERFECT... LOVE IT BRO

It sounds pretty good, but if I'm going to have a lot of fat and sugar, I'll probably just eat an actual tub of ice cream instead haha. I love some good cookies and cream!!

RickRock said:
It sounds pretty good, but if I'm going to have a lot of fat and sugar, I'll probably just eat an actual tub of ice cream instead haha. I love some good cookies and cream!!

Haha go big or go home ! I face a tub of ice cream once a month I'd say.. My next carb up / huge binge has already been purchased. I got a 25$ gift card to Ihop and I'm about to fucking dominate pancakces and maple syrup, sausage gravy and biscuits and all that good shit, just a matter of when !

Re: RE: Re: Don't eat this!

KingWizard said:
RickRock said:

Haha go big or go home ! I face a tub of ice cream once a month I'd say.. My next carb up / huge binge has already been purchased. I got a 25$ gift card to Ihop and I'm about to fucking dominate pancakces and maple syrup, sausage gravy and biscuits and all that good shit, just a matter of when !
Now you're talking! Epic cheats for the win! I have one planned tomorrow. I think I'm going to eat an entire large pizza to myself. Low carbs and high cardio all week are driving me insane!

RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
"RickRock" said:

Now you're talking! Epic cheats for the win! I have one planned tomorrow. I think I'm going to eat an entire large pizza to myself. Low carbs and high cardio all week are driving me insane!

Im not a big icecream fan. My binge meal is like a double burger with cheese and bacon plus a pitcher of beer and a poind of hot wings. Lol and then i go lay on the bed ask myself wtf was i thinking.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
"RickRock" said:

Im not a big icecream fan. My binge meal is like a double burger with cheese and bacon plus a pitcher of beer and a poind of hot wings. Lol and then i go lay on the bed ask myself wtf was i thinking.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I don't even feel guilty anymore afterwards as long as they were my planned cheats. If timed properly they only benefit me....both mentally and physically.

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

lmfao, i can see see that for sure brother! it does sound good though... i don't care who you are, how disciplined, etc... everyone likes a big greasy burger... i could do without the beer but i remember the good old days of wings the day after a hangover or pizza etc... i always needed something with grease to cure the massive headache and ready to throw up stomach... i was always big on greasy hashbrowns for that for some reason... my dad used to make them from scratch for me when i was kid... really peel the potato and cook it perfect etc... i literally would drench it in ketchup and just fucking pound it but i would not have eaten the entire day before so it never effected me a bit... it was always a day prior of nothing but liquid... LOL... i don't miss that feeling though... i hated everything the next two days...

RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
RickRock said:

You can't go wrong with pizza at any time... That was always my first pick... pizza, pasta, ice cream in that order... you would laugh though bro... my ultimate favorite is just buttercreme frosting... no cake, nothing, just the frosting... LOL

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
RickRock said:

You can't go wrong with pizza at any time... That was always my first pick... pizza, pasta, ice cream in that order... you would laugh though bro... my ultimate favorite is just buttercreme frosting... no cake, nothing, just the frosting... LOL

I have had my wife make butter creme just for me to eat it..She makes the best. I can knock a bowl of that shit out fast..

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
RickRock said:

Haha go big or go home ! I face a tub of ice cream once a month I'd say.. My next carb up / huge binge has already been purchased. I got a 25$ gift card to Ihop and I'm about to fucking dominate pancakces and maple syrup, sausage gravy and biscuits and all that good

shit, just a matter of when !

Hell yeh bro. I love pizza and can eat the hell out of it. Pasta is the same way for me, and I hear ha on the ice cream! I absolutely love that stuff too. It's not very often I have it, but lately my Friday night cheat meal has always been pizza! Lol

Man RR and his fucking cheat meals making me jealous. I'll be bloated for a week after a small binge and hate life. I know you incorporate yours though and power to you because that shits hard. I always found it wayyyyyy easier to just avoid cheats entirely then to try and have just a little bit. "Sure I'll have just one spoonful of Ben & Jerrys" yea fucking right

KingWizard said:
Man RR and his fucking cheat meals making me jealous. I'll be bloated for a week after a small binge and hate life. I know you incorporate yours though and power to you because that shits hard. I always found it wayyyyyy easier to just avoid cheats entirely then to try and have just a little bit. "Sure I'll have just one spoonful of Ben & Jerrys" yea fucking right
Lol I hear ya man! I'm actually cutting out one of my weekly cheats right now because even though I'm maintaining a nice leanness of 7-8%, I'd really like to see the 6's this summer and I'm just not budging, so yeh unfortunately I have to tighten some things. One less cheat, more cardio, and another carb drop....but I'm still keeping my pizza Friday....for now at least :D

PAYRION said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
RickRock said:

I have had my wife make butter creme just for me to eat it..She makes the best. I can knock a bowl of that shit out fast..

That makes two of us... Seriously, I just used to ask for a bowl... My mom would call and ask if I wanted any sort of special treat randomly and its always 1 of 3 things... Lasanga, stuffed peppers or fucking frosting... LOLL

You guys and all this pizza talk. When i hit my goal I'm going to smash a whole pizza double fisted like the mother fuckin cookie monster!!!!

BigBusiness said:
You guys and all this pizza talk. When i hit my goal I'm going to smash a whole pizza double fisted like the mother fuckin cookie monster!!!!
lmao

266f917b6d9e8fb50db3bf8fced7688b.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:
lmao

Yup thats me....LMAO

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:
lmao

Haha NICE!

Top Bottom