napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic NPP

RickyPaul

Yo!

So I'm am idiot and dropped an unused vial of npp on my kitchen floor. The floor is tile so as soon it fell I knew it was fucked. Basically I am gonna be short for the current blast I'm on. I ordered DP from a board source, but there have been major delays due to the coronavirus. I am just trying to get a single vial as I'm not gonna be running anything for about six months. I don't want to buy something, have it sit and possibly crash. Any domestic, reasonably priced options? I only need 1500mg as the vial I broke was 150mg/ml and a 10 ml vial.

Thanks all!

Yo!

So I'm am idiot and dropped an unused vial of npp on my kitchen floor. The floor is tile so as soon it fell I knew it was fucked. Basically I am gonna be short for the current blast I'm on. I ordered DP from a board source, but there have been major delays due to the coronavirus. I am just trying to get a single vial as I'm not gonna be running anything for about six months. I don't want to buy something, have it sit and possibly crash. Any domestic, reasonably priced options? I only need 1500mg as the vial I broke was 150mg/ml and a 10 ml vial.

Thanks all!
1 stop domestic shop is what you want. Top notch quality, turnaround, and service. And domestic.

Check your inbox. I sent you a PM

Top Bottom