napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do these sources look fake to you?

sigygi

Hey Dylan thanks for all of your help on YouTube! I got two different websites I'm about to order off of and you said I could ask for your opinion on it so here they are, thanks man!

www.napsgear.org/

www.pharmacystore.us/

Hey Dylan thanks for all of your help on YouTube! I got two different websites I'm about to order off of and you said I could ask for your opinion on it so here they are, thanks man!

www.napsgear.org/

www.pharmacystore.us/

We have all the great sources here you would ever need, so no need to even ask.

However, it's not good to me your first post asking about sources when we don't know a thing about you. You should tell us your stats, experience, goals, make an introduction, establish yourself, etc....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

First off man make an intro let us know your stats, goals, how you train etc. Secondly just google Napsgear selective scammer and that should answer that one. I've never heard of the other one.

Get familiar with the community and you will see very quickly the sources that were pre qualified to be on this site. There is no need to choose sources outside of this community when the ones here have proven their worth time and time again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.napsgear.org/

www.pharmacystore.us/
i never once said anything about asking my opinion on sources... when i say i take questions, it doesnt mean about steroid sources... it means i help with cycle plans, diet, training etc... i dont want anything to do with these types of questions...

I think he should do a better intro as well however didn't you say Dylan in one of the recent videos that people could ask you if a site looks fake? Because you said you obviously will not help someone buy steroids but when it comes to buying online i thought you said you'd let people know if a site looks shady

I think he should do a better intro as well however didn't you say Dylan in one of the recent videos that people could ask you if a site looks fake? Because you said you obviously will not help someone buy steroids but when it comes to buying online i thought you said you'd let people know if a site looks shady

No i most certainly did not... i specifically said to not ask me about sources several times

www.napsgear.org/

www.pharmacystore.us/
When I joined the forum I didn't know how to secure a source either. I asked like you about websites except I didn't ask anyone directly. The forum has sponsors (sources) that you can get what you need but you have to participate and at least do some research first. Hang around a bit and in no time you'll find what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be my first post here too and I also kind of hesitated as with other boards they really grill you for questions on sources but honestly everyone seems pretty chilled and very helpful here.

This will be my first post here too and I also kind of hesitated as with other boards they really grill you for questions on sources but honestly everyone seems pretty chilled and very helpful here.
No need to even ask... Just hang out and participate you'll find plenty of sources.

Pharma Lady
Valhalla
MGP
The Federal
Titan
SARMSX
BGS (IWGF)
Pharmacomm
Roids.24
ROBO

This is just off the top of my head... There's more I just can't remember them all right now.

Like I said participate and soon it will all be known who's who... Be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be an ass I'm just trying to help out the OP here but in your video "should I buy steroids online" at the 7:05 mark you say and I quote "dont ask me where to go get anything but you can say does this site look fake to you" so that's probably where where he was getting this from Dylan, now again I'm not trying to start shit im simply trying to help clear up confusion as those were your words in the video.

Not trying to be an ass I'm just trying to help out the OP here but in your video "should I buy steroids online" at the 7:05 mark you say and I quote "dont ask me where to go get anything but you can say does this site look fake to you" so that's probably where where he was getting this from Dylan, now again I'm not trying to start shit im simply trying to help clear up confusion as those were your words in the video.

Ok man......

before you decide to throw money at naps.. you should contemplate just burning your $ for warmth.. that way you have a decent story and at least got warm out of it.. 20X better bang for your buck then donating to naps imho..

lol I haven't watched any vids etc so I don't know.. but I look at it like if someone is going to just ask something like that... which can be answered on his own with about 3 minutes of own research then it is either lazy or stupid... either way those two characteristics prob shouldn't be hunting for sources... but just my opinion.. I will say that a lot of these guys are really patient and really helpful regardless as oppose to maybe another forum where 100 people would be trying to rip this guys asshole apart for attempting a thread like that

Oh this forum is great. Regardless if people are more tough, they're here to help, people get very defensive when Dylan offers help sometimes but the fact that Dylan is getting emotional and a little angry shows that he actually cares enough to get that way when people are struggling/need help.

Top Bottom