napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianbol with mk677 stack

Normally you can stack any steroid with any sarm - they work great hand in hand. It all depends on you , your BF % , your genetics and diet. Both MK677 and Dianabol retain a lot of water...if you control it and don't overindulge in sodium rich foods or junk and you exercise you can have great results. So it all depends on you.

yes, absolutely you can stack them... there could be a good amount of water held initially... the 677 will dissipate of course and obviously controlling estrogen with dbol is of huge importance but can you stack them? yes, of course you can

yes, absolutely you can stack them... there could be a good amount of water held initially... the 677 will dissipate of course and obviously controlling estrogen with dbol is of huge importance but can you stack them? yes, of course you can
Exactly - estrogen control aswell. I am on mk677 and dbol atm still - no problems.

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Yes you can definitely stack them together sir, there is no issue with that at all and I do feel you would get excellent results with that stack. Just make sure you are controlling estrogen and protecting yourself from toxicity so you will need either aromasin or arimidex and n2guard as your ancillary protection

Quick question so I won't be making another thread : Does the water gain from mk677 disipate after a while ? or you have to control it somehow ?I started using it and I gained a lot of water in a week. I am already on DECA and SUSTA but estrogen and prolactin are under control - did bloodwork ...

4-6 weeks it generally will go down if not sooner... it comes down to controlling your sodium/potassium ratio... most take in far too much sodium and nowhere near enough potassium and with hgh and mk677, this can be a problem... you should not be taking in more than 2300 mg per day of sodium and should be taking in at least 3500 mg of potassium per day but closer to 4700 is most ideal...

Got it - supplementing with some potassium could help aswell if you dont eat enough rich potassium foods ?

Got it - supplementing with some potassium could help aswell if you dont eat enough rich potassium foods ?
potassium supplements are rather useless.. you get 3% daily value in a pill and you cant take a million pills... it can help but nothing to be reliant on and this needs to come from food... or coconut water, which has a ton of potassium in it

potassium supplements are rather useless.. you get 3% daily value in a pill and you cant take a million pills... it can help but nothing to be reliant on and this needs to come from food... or coconut water, which has a ton of potassium in it
Yeh...Great to know about coconut water ! did not know that ! awesome - everyday you learn something new ! will try to add that. I already eat avocado , potatoes and bananas...but not at the extent I should...so yeh. Thanks a gain !

Yes, you can run this combination for sure. You can ad HGH to it as well if you wanted to because I do know that HGH and MK677 go extremely well together

Top Bottom