napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

"Damn" you gotta get this!!

On of the best rappers out there now has done it again!!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

So I listened to this album last night. Here's where I'll get flamed lmao. Thought it was horrible. I couldn't get into it. But I've liked other stuff he's done. Just not this album.

Now as far as him being the GOTT as Dangans thinks no way. And we all know it's personal preference. I have no doubt he can rap but imo he doesn't hold a candle to Joe Budden. And I can name a few more. Just like some of y'all won't agree with me on Budden but it should make for some great rap talk! Even old school stuff hopefully. And speaking of old school just bought "93 til Infinity" by Souls of Mischief yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I listened to this album last night. Here's where I'll get flamed lmao. Thought it was horrible. I couldn't get into it. But I've liked other stuff he's done. Just not this album.

Now as far as him being the GOTT as Dangans thinks no way. And we all know it's personal preference. I have no doubt he can rap but imo he doesn't hold a candle to Joe Budden. And I can name a few more. Just like some of y'all won't agree with me on Budden but it should make for some great rap talk! Even old school stuff hopefully. And speaking of old school just bought "93 til Infinity" by Souls of Mischief yesterday

I like Joe Budden he is a vet he is not from this era I don't compare kendrick to the old school rappers. This is why I say a gott to me their is no rapper better then Kendrick maybe J Cole. Goats are from my era big Tupac Eminem jay z nas rakim big daddy Kane kool g rap krs one I can go on Big L Big Pun DMX Jada Kiss.
Kendricks flow delivery lyrics are on point

Last edited:
Joe Budden is a vet bro I don't compare kendrick to the old school rappers. This is why I say a gott to me their is no rapper better then Kendrick maybe J Cole. Goats are from my era big Tupac Eminem jay z nas rakim big daddy Kane kool g rap krs one I can go on Big L Big Pun DMX Jada Kiss

Joe Budden is a vet bro I don't compare him to the old school rappers. This is why I say a gott to me their is no rapper better then Kendrick maybe J Cole. Goats are from my era big Tupac Eminem jay z nas rakim big daddy Kane kool g rap krs one I can go on Big L Big Pun DMX Jada Kiss

I see we have a lot of the same taste in MC's. I was listening to Shyheim yesterday. And I'm old school too bro. Hell I still have a bunch of cassette tapes lol

I see we have a lot of the same taste in MC's. I was listening to Shyheim yesterday

Absolutely I'm not feeling this era of rappers mumble shit is garbage no disrespect to the south but I can vibe to that. But Kendrick J Cole Joey Badass I can vibe a I also like Logic

Absolutely I'm not feeling this era of rappers mumble shit is garbage no disrespect to the south but I can vibe to that. But Kendrick J Cole Joey Badass I can vibe a I also like Logic

Yeah logic has a new album coming out. And I absolutely agree with you that some stuff is fuckin garbage.

Yeah logic has a new album coming out. And I absolutely agree with you that some stuff is fuckin garbage.

Yeah man I tried to vibe to it but I can't. I like LiL Wayne though

Yeah man I tried to vibe to it but I can't. I like LiL Wayne though

Do you use Spinrilla or Datpiff? I use Spinrilla. Hell I was listening to Killah Priest the other day as well.

Do you use Spinrilla or Datpiff? I use Spinrilla. Hell I was listening to Killah Priest the other day as well.

Datpiff I use. Killah Priest dope. Wu one of my favorite rap groups I'm from NYC so I'm biased with Ny rappers lol

Datpiff I use. Killah Priest dope. Wu one of my favorite rap groups I'm from NYC so I'm biased with Ny rappers lol

Awe hell yeh man. WU and Killa Army played at UNCG and we just so happened to dip out a little early and ended up running into Killa Army. They were waiting on WU outside smoking and we kicked it with them for about 15-20 minutes smoking weed. It was just them and me and my boy. They were kool as hell.

Top Bottom