napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dak prescott or Romo (non aas related)

trust me, the minute bryant comes back, the cowboys will lose that division... the redskins are right on their ass and they are going to stay that way and trust me, the giants or the eagles can both give them issues... bryant comes in and immediately will start bitching about not getting the ball... dak is a different kind of qb... the ball needs to be spread around for him to play his game and dez wont have it even if they win... HES NOT a team player... hes a fucking selfish prick and he will be the demise of that team, i guarantee it...

I agree, his prima Donna attitude will be the demise of the Boys.

Life long Cowboys fan here. You have to keep Dak in. The team has really rallied behind him. He's fresher and seems to be more durable than Romo. He's winning with 2nd and 3rd string receivers and running an offense as a Rookie that's keeping the suspect defense off the field. And even the Defense seems to be inspired by the young man's play. Doesn't make mistakes...what more could you ask for? The so called QB controversy was over when they beat the Bengals IMO.

Life long Cowboys fan here. You have to keep Dak in. The team has really rallied behind him. He's fresher and seems to be more durable than Romo. He's winning with 2nd and 3rd string receivers and running an offense as a Rookie that's keeping the suspect defense off the field. And even the Defense seems to be inspired by the young man's play. Doesn't make mistakes...what more could you ask for? The so called QB controversy was over when they beat the Bengals IMO.

i am definitely not a cowboys fan but they are too intriguing this year to not watch and they are really fun to watch... im sorry but elliott is already a top 5 running back and next year or within the next two he will probably be top 2 or 3... its hard to put him ahead of david johnson and a healthy AP but i definitely see him being stronger than gurley and mccoy.. although mccoy is such an animal if he can ever stay healthy, regardless, elliott is that damn good and prescott is so efficient that these two have them believing they are better than they are and that's a dangerous attribute...

ESPN had said it best. Bench Romo and let him mentor Prescott that way you have the fresh new capable leader they've needed and finally have depth at the position in the event Dak can't play for some reason. Really this is a perfect opportunity for the Cowboys (Jones) to finally make a smart move at the position. As far as Romo is concerned... he can continue to nurse that peanut brittle and jello body of his back into shape- if it's in him to do so. I live in Texas and everyone but a handful of ppl want Dak to stay at the helm. Romo is yesterday, Dak is today and tomorrow.

the only thing that can save the cowboys is if stephen jones gets into jerry jones head... he only listens to his son and his son is slowly getting more control over the team.. can you imagine if they traded dez and got someone like amari cooper, terelle pryor, even a brandon marshall but i they would be better off with a younger stud receiver... even go get a golden tate or someone like that... lockett in seattle, matthews in philly, all of these guys are strong options...

Top Bottom