napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

jorocart

Dylan, I recently watched some of your videos concerning pro-hormones. I'm really considering taking them. I'm 19 and have dedicated every ounce of my life towards lifting. I've hit huge plateaus that I can't seem to get past. I'm shorter than the average male (5'5) while every male in my family is 6 foot or more. I have my story, but I'm not here to explain that. I've looked at the dangers of what I'm considering and I'm extremely mindful about what I'm intending to put into my body. This stuff is not to be taken lightly in the slightest. My question for you is: I'm looking at some supplements on a site called Spartan Nutrition. There's a prohormone called Spartan Mass that's a 1 andro and a 4 andro with little to no toxicity. I was going to order this but then I thought: maybe there's prohormones on here that have no toxicity at all. I saw another Cerberus tri-andro and it doesn't mention toxicity. So my question is what do you recommend out of the 2 I mentioned? Here's a link to the page with the supps, please tell me your opinion and yes I know this is serious, it's not going to change my mind. Lifting is my life. It's in my DNA. I just want education to help with safety, I don't want to have people trying to talk me out of it. Thanks in advance for responding, I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to help guide me in the right direction.
spartanutrition.com/product-category/v2-series/

Dylan, I recently watched some of your videos concerning pro-hormones. I'm really considering taking them. I'm 19 and have dedicated every ounce of my life towards lifting. I've hit huge plateaus that I can't seem to get past. I'm shorter than the average male (5'5) while every male in my family is 6 foot or more. I have my story, but I'm not here to explain that. I've looked at the dangers of what I'm considering and I'm extremely mindful about what I'm intending to put into my body. This stuff is not to be taken lightly in the slightest. My question for you is: I'm looking at some supplements on a site called Spartan Nutrition. There's a prohormone called Spartan Mass that's a 1 andro and a 4 andro with little to no toxicity. I was going to order this but then I thought: maybe there's prohormones on here that have no toxicity at all. I saw another Cerberus tri-andro and it doesn't mention toxicity. So my question is what do you recommend out of the 2 I mentioned? Here's a link to the page with the supps, please tell me your opinion and yes I know this is serious, it's not going to change my mind. Lifting is my life. It's in my DNA. I just want education to help with safety, I don't want to have people trying to talk me out of it. Thanks in advance for responding, I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to help guide me in the right direction.
spartanutrition.com/product-category/v2-series/

If you don't want anyone talking you out of it, you are In the wrong place bud. Nobody in their right mind is goi got advise any type of steroid use to you at your young age. That is nothing we support or condone in any way whatsoever

you know what, im done being nice to fuckheads like yourself... you fucking do whatever you want.. you dont come in here and TELL ME not to try to tell you how harmful it is etc... go do whatever the fuck you want but YOU deal with the consequences... i want nothing to do with this bull shit.. NOONE here is going to contribute to you ruining your life and you have a fucked up self entitlement attitude to boot.. good luck ruining your life

"Help me out guys and don't try to talk me out of it" that is a horrible mentality you have there... When I was 18/19 I thought I was so smart and mature like you do and just a couple years later now I realize how much I've grown mentally. You have no idea what you're talking about and you do not tell people to help you without giving you their I put on why it's wrong. That's not how conversations work. You say your part, we say ours and hopefully we come to an agreement on what is safe for you. In this case, all PEDs are out of the question. It takes years to develop mentally and physically and you my friend are not there yet for either.

Top Bottom