napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle - New member, long time viewer

SwolyGinger

Hey guys,

Long time viewer here but new member. I wanted to give a breakdown of my history and my current thoughts for a cycle so you can tear it apart, let me know if you think it's good to go, anything I'm missing, wrong timing, doses etc.

I have been working out for nearly 15 years. The first 5 I was losing weight and doing god knows what in the gym. The last 10 years of that time span would be considered proper and intense training. I started out trying to lose a lot of BF (was as high as 28% when i was younger) and transitioned into a bodybuilding focus. I hover around 10-13% BF year round now. I have recently (past 3 years) started to convert over to more power lifting. I'm going to be hitting 30 this year and I really wanted to ramp things up and compete sometime next year before turning 31. I wanted to do 2 cycles in that time. The first is to get my feet wet and don't plan on doing anything beyond a test/sarm cycle with PCT. The second cycle I was really hoping to find some other members who know some great stacks for strength specific training, learn more about their experiences and cycles to get a better idea of what I should be considering.

Now here is where I will take some shit. I had tried a cycle almost 2 years ago now. Took a buddies advice I started working out with who had been doing them for quite some time (and started far too young, way too high doses etc.) so admittedly, I shouldn't have been listening to him to begin with but I thought hey, maybe he has learned from his mistakes. You see where this is going. I did a cycle of test. 1ml aka I had no clue the mg I was actually taking, could of been 200mg, 300mg, 100mg who knows. Secondly, didn't have a PCT...yeah..i know. Got nervous, shut it down after 5-6 weeks and luckily, no harm done. Probably was weak stuff to begin with although I did see the strength gains after a few weeks. Yes... I 100% know how stupid this was. So i stopped and said I wouldn't cycle again until I did all my research and made a plan and had everything in hand before starting. So here is my proposed cycle and stats. let me know what you guys think.

This forum has been absolutely awesome for information. I hope to keep learning from you guys and get the next one right.

Stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205lbs
BF: ~11-12%
Lifting Experience: 10+ years

Weeks 1-12: Test E (350mg)
Weeks 1-12: Ostarine (MK2866) - 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Cardarine (GW501516) - 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg - Every 2-3 days

PCT:
Weeks 15-18: clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 15-18: nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 16-17: Aromasin 12.5mg - Once per week for the two weeks

I wanted to add in the sarms based on some reviews. Mainly interested in the MK2866 as I have had issues with my joints for a long time and thought it was worth a shot since I will be shutting down anyway and didn't see any reason why it couldn't be run for 12 weeks alongside the test and GW. Knees have always given me problems. Especially when I get rolling on squats.

Looking forward to some feedback and to start posting more frequently.
Thanks,

J

Looks like a safe, effective cycle to me man. All dosages look great. Only thing is on your pct...being on for that long you may want to extend it to 6 weeks and throw in dylans post ct to help get your natty levels back.

so if extending to 6 weeks would we be looking at something like:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 - Weeks 15-20
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20 - Weeks 15-20
Aromasin: for the middle 3 weeks, once a week

As for Dylan's post ct, does that get thrown in to bridge from the cycle to the main PCT? say weeks 9-12? I can picture it in the other cycles I've seen from Dylan but cannot remember now. pretty sure it shouldn't be taken during the regular PCT, weeks 15-20, correct?

Thanks!

so if extending to 6 weeks would we be looking at something like:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25 - Weeks 15-20
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20 - Weeks 15-20
Aromasin: for the middle 3 weeks, once a week

As for Dylan's post ct, does that get thrown in to bridge from the cycle to the main PCT? say weeks 9-12? I can picture it in the other cycles I've seen from Dylan but cannot remember now. pretty sure it shouldn't be taken during the regular PCT, weeks 15-20, correct?

Thanks!

Yes that looks fine. start the aromasin @ 12.5 mg from the beginning of the pct. start it all together. Give it two weeks after the cycle to start your pct to let the esters clear then yes start the clomid, nolva, aromasin and post ct. Dylan knows his product way better than me but i would personally wait to start his post ct until you start your pct. If you wanted to bridge it you run it from the end of week 12 all the way through the end of the pct. That would be your bridge. 9-12 would still be in the middle of the cycle.

Yes that looks fine. start the aromasin @ 12.5 mg from the beginning of the pct. start it all together. Give it two weeks after the cycle to start your pct to let the esters clear then yes start the clomid, nolva, aromasin and post ct. Dylan knows his product way better than me but i would personally wait to start his post ct until you start your pct. If you wanted to bridge it you run it from the end of week 12 all the way through the end of the pct. That would be your bridge. 9-12 would still be in the middle of the cycle.

You're right, I thought it was used to bridge the last 2 weeks of cycle and the first two weeks off (before starting the PCT)

So weeks 11-14 with Dylan's Post ct might make sense?

As for Aromasin, I will change that to:

PCT 15-20

Weeks 15-20: Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Weeks 15-20: Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20
Weeks 15-20: Aromasin: once per week, adjusting accordingly?

Should Aromasin be taken during weeks 13/14 or is it better to let it drop and pick it up again on the 6 week PCT? Sorry for all the questions.

Not sure what happened. Had responded but it's not showing up. Let's try this again.

I believe that I've seen Dylans Post ct posted more like a bridge? Last 2 weeks of cycle, first 2 weeks off (right before the PCT starts)

I'll add aromasin in right away on PCT and adjust accordingly. Should I be running aromasin weeks 13/14 as well? Or just drop it for the two weeks and pick it back up on the PCT for 6 weeks?

Hey guys,

Long time viewer here but new member. I wanted to give a breakdown of my history and my current thoughts for a cycle so you can tear it apart, let me know if you think it's good to go, anything I'm missing, wrong timing, doses etc.

I have been working out for nearly 15 years. The first 5 I was losing weight and doing god knows what in the gym. The last 10 years of that time span would be considered proper and intense training. I started out trying to lose a lot of BF (was as high as 28% when i was younger) and transitioned into a bodybuilding focus. I hover around 10-13% BF year round now. I have recently (past 3 years) started to convert over to more power lifting. I'm going to be hitting 30 this year and I really wanted to ramp things up and compete sometime next year before turning 31. I wanted to do 2 cycles in that time. The first is to get my feet wet and don't plan on doing anything beyond a test/sarm cycle with PCT. The second cycle I was really hoping to find some other members who know some great stacks for strength specific training, learn more about their experiences and cycles to get a better idea of what I should be considering.

Now here is where I will take some shit. I had tried a cycle almost 2 years ago now. Took a buddies advice I started working out with who had been doing them for quite some time (and started far too young, way too high doses etc.) so admittedly, I shouldn't have been listening to him to begin with but I thought hey, maybe he has learned from his mistakes. You see where this is going. I did a cycle of test. 1ml aka I had no clue the mg I was actually taking, could of been 200mg, 300mg, 100mg who knows. Secondly, didn't have a PCT...yeah..i know. Got nervous, shut it down after 5-6 weeks and luckily, no harm done. Probably was weak stuff to begin with although I did see the strength gains after a few weeks. Yes... I 100% know how stupid this was. So i stopped and said I wouldn't cycle again until I did all my research and made a plan and had everything in hand before starting. So here is my proposed cycle and stats. let me know what you guys think.

This forum has been absolutely awesome for information. I hope to keep learning from you guys and get the next one right.

Stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205lbs
BF: ~11-12%
Lifting Experience: 10+ years

Weeks 1-12: Test E (350mg)
Weeks 1-12: Ostarine (MK2866) - 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Cardarine (GW501516) - 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg - Every 2-3 days

PCT:
Weeks 15-18: clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 15-18: nolva 40/40/20/20
Weeks 16-17: Aromasin 12.5mg - Once per week for the two weeks

I wanted to add in the sarms based on some reviews. Mainly interested in the MK2866 as I have had issues with my joints for a long time and thought it was worth a shot since I will be shutting down anyway and didn't see any reason why it couldn't be run for 12 weeks alongside the test and GW. Knees have always given me problems. Especially when I get rolling on squats.

Looking forward to some feedback and to start posting more frequently.
Thanks,

J

Welcome to the board.

Great 1st post, you just earned a shit load of points in the books of a lot of guys here.

We all make mistakes (shit, I know I did) it takes a man to admit that.

Nice to see that you paid some dues and did your homework. Also, nice job in what you've accomplished from starting this journey @ 28%

Cycle looks good overall; love the 350 mg's dose...Bump Robo on a beefing up the PCT a bit.

As for your knees & squats; make sure you're taking the proper precautions for body maintenance. Switch to V-squats if you have to; dry sauna for ten minutes after training, dry needling, cupping, etc.

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Not sure what happened. Had responded but it's not showing up. Let's try this again.

I believe that I've seen Dylans Post ct posted more like a bridge? Last 2 weeks of cycle, first 2 weeks off (right before the PCT starts)

I'll add aromasin in right away on PCT and adjust accordingly. Should I be running aromasin weeks 13/14 as well? Or just drop it for the two weeks and pick it back up on the PCT for 6 weeks?

You can run the post ct weeks 9-12 if you want and run it again through your pct. I would continue the aromasin from beginning of the cycle to end of your pct

Last edited:
Thank you brother, I appreciate it. I don't want to waste anyone's time here and appreciate any help and the kind words.

I have been doing massage for many years (used to do chiro but learned that's not helping). Found a great therapist who does a lot of active release, acupuncture + stim and doesn't just grind your muscle for an hour (which I used to think was the best). Haven't done cupping though. Any personal success there?

I have tried so many things for my squat, believe me. Different position (V, sumo, standard, high bar, low bar), lightening the weights to try and get volume in, different resistances. Constantly critiquing and taping my form to review. These knees don't seem to GAF how I squat. I will train them for 1-2 months and then they will ache constantly until I stop for a few weeks. I will say that I don't believe I've tried training them lightly for a month, taking 2 weeks off, coming back training moderately heavier, resting 2 weeks and working up that way. Given my history, this might work? I have to figure something out if I want to compete.

Thanks again,

J

Welcome to the board.

Great 1st post, you just earned a shit load of points in the books of a lot of guys here.

We all make mistakes (shit, I know I did) it takes a man to admit that.

Nice to see that you paid some dues and did your homework. Also, nice job in what you've accomplished from starting this journey @ 28%

Cycle looks good overall; love the 350 mg's dose...Bump Robo on a beefing up the PCT a bit.

As for your knees & squats; make sure you're taking the proper precautions for body maintenance. Switch to V-squats if you have to; dry sauna for ten minutes after training, dry needling, cupping, etc.

EZ_E -- I suck at posting and don't know how you guys get the quote to stick - I keep writing a reply to a persons comment and posting and then it doesn't show up - so I am replying this way

Thank you brother, I appreciate it. I don't want to waste anyone's time here and appreciate any help and the kind words.

I have been doing massage for many years (used to do chiro but learned that's not helping). Found a great therapist who does a lot of active release, acupuncture + stim and doesn't just grind your muscle for an hour (which I used to think was the best). Haven't done cupping though. Any personal success there?

I have tried so many things for my squat, believe me. Different position (V, sumo, standard, high bar, low bar), lightening the weights to try and get volume in, different resistances. Constantly critiquing and taping my form to review. These knees don't seem to GAF how I squat. I will train them for 1-2 months and then they will ache constantly until I stop for a few weeks. I will say that I don't believe I've tried training them lightly for a month, taking 2 weeks off, coming back training moderately heavier, resting 2 weeks and working up that way. Given my history, this might work? I have to figure something out if I want to compete.

Dylan - Thank you for the input, looks exactly like what I was thinking. I am sure I will have some questions in the future. I will let you know
Thanks again,

J

Agreed, you don't see to many first post like this. Respect on my end for sure.Well written cycle bro, enjoy it and make the most of it man!

Only thing I see really is that you don't take a break from aromasin while esters clear like you do before starting pct. you just continue to take it from your first shot through your pct. that's my suggestion.

Agreed, you don't see to many first post like this. Respect on my end for sure.Well written cycle bro, enjoy it and make the most of it man!

Agreed. Very refreshing to see someone come onto the forum like this.

Have fun with it buddy and done be afraid to ask anything along the way!

Thank you, I will keep you guys posted on how things go once I start. Still gathering a few things I need before I start.

I'd be happy to log my progress as I go, especially since I'll be doing it for myself anyway. This being my first legitimate cycle, I'll make sure I am 100% on point with everything and want to see how much progress I can make on my major lifts over the 3 months. I want to post more on these forums but don't really feel like I have any right to comment on most of the posts, which is why I usually lurk. So any ideas for posts or how I can contribute to the forum, let me know!

Welcome to the forums SwolyGinger, happy to see another brave Canadian joining the club, not bad, eh? We are a minority here, lol, jk. You will get great advice from the pro's here, trust me. I was just wondering about you knee issues...if you don't mind me asking? What is your age? and have you ever talked to your Dr. about this?

Hey. Thanks brotha! Always good to meet some fellow Canadians as well! I’m 29. Been to the doctor, had an MRI and the knee doc says it’s micro tears and can’t see anything majorly wrong with them. cartilage in good shape. I’ve had bad knees since as long as I can remember and cannt figure out what the issue is. It just flares up real easily. Most recently I was doing sumo deads with maybe 85% and felt it pop and instantly swole up and couldn’t bend or put much weight on it for a week days. Still recovering from that but not as bad as I thought it would be. I stretch and roll more than anyone I known so it’s not for lack of flexibility or tightness. Maybe that’s my problem, too loose?! Ha. Any advice and I would
Be more than happy to listen

Top Bottom