napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

ELEDESMA

Good afternoon Dylan,

First off, thank you for your channel and the information you have been sharing. I’ve learned a lot and it has kept me from taking unnecessary risks. I am 45 yrs old and have been blessed with good genetics. I am a BJJ black belt and Olympic weightlifter. Still compete but of course, slowing down due to life and the fact that I can’t get injured.

A couple of years ago I had my testosterone checked and it was around 235. Low on the “normal “ side. I decided to use cypionate at 200mg per week. Got to 175lbs at 5’ 3” and very lean. At my age this isn’t the best thing. Hence, I am following the pct advice you’ve posted. I have all the compounds and will begin in a weeks time. I expect to lose some muscle and strength but I don’t mind at all. I have a sound diet and I have cardarine and ostarine in addition to serms.

I never took any other compounds during the use of cypionate. My question is how long should my pct be and when should I get my blood work done to see where my levels are at? Who knows, after all of this my test levels may still be in the 200’s at best. I’m a very active person and those levels concern me.

Thanks in advance and I continue to refer folks to your site and products.

200mg may have been well too high of a dose for TRT. Did you get bloodwork done while you were on TRT, and how long were you on?

this is honestly pretty bad... you already had low test to start... its completely ruined now... a pct wont do much of anything for you given your age with a previous condition and dosing test far too high after this time... you need to just go speak to an endocrinologist... you cant go back and change what you should have done in the past but you certainly can attempt to salvage what you can...

How long have you been on self treated TRT? What were your blood levels at 200mg/week?

Unfortunately multiple yrs. At 200 my levels were slightly above 1000. I was thinking to be at 100mg (at most) a week but I would've rather try to stop and see what happened after pct. It sounds as though I'm in a "no looking back" situation. I would rather not be in a bad health status, even trying the pct.

Dylan, I appreciate the honest feedback. I was hoping this wasn't going to be the case and I could get back to a 'normal' range. But you make a solid point-- if I was low before and now I'm older, it's probably not getting any higher.

Dylan, I appreciate the honest feedback. I was hoping this wasn't going to be the case and I could get back to a 'normal' range. But you make a solid point-- if I was low before and now I'm older, it's probably not getting any higher.

No it will be worse now

Top Bottom