napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

nsen88

Hi Dylan

I'm 39 years old been weight training since 17 years old for hockey

Been watching your bodybuilding videos for a few years last year finally jump into a t bol only cycle

Started at 220 lbs did 8 weeks of t bol at 60mg a day upped it to 70 mg a day last 3 weeks
Went down to 202lbs did pct as per your videos

Kept almost all gains strength did go down a bit

Several months later I tore my left bicep and had carpal tunnel surgery was out of the gym for 4 months put on a lot of fat

Got back down to 225lbs and currently on my 6th week of a test e t bol cycle

500mg test e 2 shots a week
Started at 60mgs of tbol per day not at 80mgs a day t bol

Taking taurine for back pumps

Arimidex 1 full pill every 3 days

Now at .5 a pill every other day

I gained weight up to 245lbs

But I'm carrying more stomach fat belt is tighter

Diet is good was doing keto but switched back to carbs for this cycle

Let me know what u think should I just add in cardio again was doing 30 min before

Here is my fitness pal

Thanks in advanced

yes, you should add in more cardio obviously and you should be looking at your diet as well... not to mention you are supposed to be doing bloodwork, pre, mid and post cycle

Hi Dylan
Forgot to mention I got my bloodwork done before cycle doctor said test was in normal range as well as estrogen

I'm also taking liver pills for the cycle as well a NAC

Hi Dylan
I should have said I had bloodwork done 2 days before the cycle test was normal as was estrogen

Cant fet in to see my doctor till mid June
I'll try to go to a walk in

Also to be clear whe I did tbol only cycle before I was doing 1 hr cardio and 1 hr weights droped cardio after 4 weeks and still continued to loose fat and put on lean mass

I was doing 30 min cardio leading up to and for 1st 4 weeks of this cycle cut cardio for not even 2 weeks and noticed I was putting on fat in the stomach area

Do u think j should up my arimidex to 1 pill every other day or wait for bloodwork 1st

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom