napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

jodoseen

Hey Dylan thanks for all the info. I was wondering your thoughts on this. Now im already 2 weeks into this cycle so im going to have to let it run its course but any info is much appreciated. Im 44yo 5 11 and about 210 fairly lean. I have run test only a few times over the years and 6 months ago ran 12 weeks of test deca. This time after alot of internet and bro science decided on dbol test e and tren e. Now i was a little unsure on the dbol kick start cause i actually do want to cut a bit by the end of this. From my understanding tren may help with this. I didnt choose winstrol or primo cause i would say size gain is a little higher on my achievement goals than the cut. I do not compete but i am in a over 40 fight league so strength is most important with beach season fast approaching so. Tomorrow starts week 3 and i can already see the wet esthetic effects of dbol. Now so far in my experience i have not been gyno prone. I only have nolvadex on hand but have the availability of clomid. What do you think about that? Im running long esters so...next i only have hcg for pct. That is all i have ever used and had good success with it. This time im running some pretty strong compounds and being the first time with tren im not sure what to expect. I should mention im in the us its not like i can walk into the drug store and get what i need so was planning on getting the clomid just to keep on hand....anything you feel i should know will be much appreciated

Hey Dylan thanks for all the info. I was wondering your thoughts on this. Now im already 2 weeks into this cycle so im going to have to let it run its course but any info is much appreciated. Im 44yo 5 11 and about 210 fairly lean. I have run test only a few times over the years and 6 months ago ran 12 weeks of test deca. This time after alot of internet and bro science decided on dbol test e and tren e. Now i was a little unsure on the dbol kick start cause i actually do want to cut a bit by the end of this. From my understanding tren may help with this. I didnt choose winstrol or primo cause i would say size gain is a little higher on my achievement goals than the cut. I do not compete but i am in a over 40 fight league so strength is most important with beach season fast approaching so. Tomorrow starts week 3 and i can already see the wet esthetic effects of dbol. Now so far in my experience i have not been gyno prone. I only have nolvadex on hand but have the availability of clomid. What do you think about that? Im running long esters so...next i only have hcg for pct. That is all i have ever used and had good success with it. This time im running some pretty strong compounds and being the first time with tren im not sure what to expect. I should mention im in the us its not like i can walk into the drug store and get what i need so was planning on getting the clomid just to keep on hand....anything you feel i should know will be much appreciated
you certainly cannot use nolvadex while running tren man! clomid and nolva are NOT aromatase inhibitors! are you sure you know what you are doing man?? seriously? where is your caber or prami for prolactin with tren??? why on earth would you run dbol without an AI? you are very very reckless and you are going to ruin yourself man, seriously and if you are getting ready for something you want to look good for, don't plan on it.. you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct.. .thats literally the stupidest and worst thing you could do... have you ever had bloodwork done?? there is no way you are using hcg in pct successfully, its not possible...

you need aromasin NOW... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Jesus i dont know whether to thank you or kick your ass. Lets go with thank you for now. Maybe the tren really is kicking in cause i was actually pissed reading your response to my request for knowledge. If i knew all the stuff you answered for me i wouldnt need to ask. Yes i have had bloods done. My med center actually up loads to an app so i could certainly send screen shots. Correct i was thinking you may suggest an ai. Prolactin is my next concern and wanted a suggestion on that as well. Cortizol hmm good point maybe i havent had those issues in the past because of low dose. Thank you for the recommendations i have recovered them after you tried to jam them down my throat. You mad bro?

Smh. Ignorance causes frustration. Nothing ever personal here but you asked for advice and he gave it to you. You just made the same mistakes as so many people do (myself included) and started a cycle before you covered every single aspect of it. This forum is to teach you how to use gear correctly and help out where help can be administered. Dont act immature because he got onto you for going into a cycle without being 100% prepared. Thats your own fault. Just suck it up and learn from it. We all fuck up somewhere.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Thanks man im done licking my wounds. Bright side i can order what is recommended and had these worries on my mind. Ill grab what he recommends

Thanks man im done licking my wounds. Bright side i can order what is recommended and had these worries on my mind. Ill grab what he recommends
The pct protocol Dylan posted is exactly what you need to follow bro. You'll be covered well with that. I'm just glad you came here and got the right advice now versus layer

Jesus i dont know whether to thank you or kick your ass. Lets go with thank you for now. Maybe the tren really is kicking in cause i was actually pissed reading your response to my request for knowledge. If i knew all the stuff you answered for me i wouldnt need to ask. Yes i have had bloods done. My med center actually up loads to an app so i could certainly send screen shots. Correct i was thinking you may suggest an ai. Prolactin is my next concern and wanted a suggestion on that as well. Cortizol hmm good point maybe i havent had those issues in the past because of low dose. Thank you for the recommendations i have recovered them after you tried to jam them down my throat. You mad bro?
mad? no and i dont respond to that certain comment because i think its rather childish HOWEVER i get where you are coming from too bro.. here's my thing, i get like that because i get so frustrated that people START these things without knowing and i just want to prevent you and everyone else from fucking themselves up man.. thats what im here for so im sorry if i come off as brass at first but when you know me, like everyone here, i have a fucking heart of gold and i really care about everyone..

for your prolactin, you want caber (dostinex) or prami.. either one is fine... just keep in mind that prami is more effective but can be a bitch on the sides...

yes, people NEVER pay attention to cortisol and then wonder why they are losing gains etc... its a big big issue that needs addressed... if you need any other help or ass chewings J/K let me know bro, im happy to help

"Now im already 2 weeks into this cycle so im going to have to let it run its course"

Just for the record..this is horse shit logic that gets ppl hurt..it's never to late to stop or change a cycle if it's not beneficial

Guys 8 weeks in i stopped. Running tren is nothing like test...point taking. I was ok making great gains strong as a bull. Few arguments with my girl that might have been tren related however! When i got in the ring i was unstoppable to the point it scared me. Now Dillon will freak out but i ran 6 to 800 a week during week 7 i almost killed someone. It was like i was someone i didnt know ...my assessment is. Tren will give you massive strength and gains but take it easy and listen to Dillon that stuff is no joke

yes bro, there's a damn good reason i say to never exceed 400 mg per week.. i already learned the hard way getting greedy with it once and that was enough for me... i never say that shit to be a jerk off... its true... im glad you saw that now bro...

Guys 8 weeks in i stopped. Running tren is nothing like test...point taking. I was ok making great gains strong as a bull. Few arguments with my girl that might have been tren related however! When i got in the ring i was unstoppable to the point it scared me. Now Dillon will freak out but i ran 6 to 800 a week during week 7 i almost killed someone. It was like i was someone i didnt know ...my assessment is. Tren will give you massive strength and gains but take it easy and listen to Dillon that stuff is no joke
Tren is no joke. I have basically written it off completely now. I just don't like the side effects at all anymore. It caused problems in my marriage and my workplace. At one point I thought I was going to lose my wife and job over it. Not worth it...not to mention the other side effects. I get bad acid reflux, it kills my appetite, lowers my libido and it is fucking terrible for you health. I don't care to ever touch the shit again

Top Bottom