my friend want to run a cycle for LBM
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
what you guys think he should run ?
this is his first cycle
he got EQ and test E on hand
please advise
thanks

The advanced user would ask age and body fat. 5'6 at 225lbs seems like a really heavy guy

Re: RE: Re: cycle for my friend ?

stets said:
The advanced user would ask age and body fat. 5'6 at 225lbs seems like a really heavy guy
+1

Age and bf % are VERY importante!

Captain TM said:
hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

Yea well best thing here is have your friend join and post a thread. Were not advising on what shoes to wear to the club here this is serious compounds and alot more of his personal information is needed before anyone can make a safe and educated protocol for his personal fitness goals

Captain TM said:
hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

At those stats, I would venture he needs to look into cutting and not adding mass. I would suspect that his bodyfat is elevated considerably. A sarms super stack would probably be in his best interests right now. It doesn't appear he is in the right shape for steroids

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Captain TM said:
hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

Hey bro... eq is not a good first cycle for anyone due to the length it needs to be ran... A first cycle should not be ran 16 weeks like eq needs to be run and in all honesty, as everyone else is saying, it sounds like he is extremely overweight... what is his age and body fat? unless he's built like a brick house, he sounds like he 50 lbs or more overweight and that would indicate steroids should not be in his mind for a very long time

RickRock said:
Captain TM said:
hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

At those stats, I would venture he needs to look into cutting and not adding mass. I would suspect that his bodyfat is elevated considerably. A sarms super stack would probably be in his best interests right now. It doesn't appear he is in the right shape for steroids

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day
Thanks !

DylanGemelli said:
Captain TM said:
hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

Hey bro... eq is not a good first cycle for anyone due to the length it needs to be ran... A first cycle should not be ran 16 weeks like eq needs to be run and in all honesty, as everyone else is saying, it sounds like he is extremely overweight... what is his age and body fat? unless he's built like a brick house, he sounds like he 50 lbs or more overweight and that would indicate steroids should not be in his mind for a very long time
Thank you
He is 30 years old
17 to 18 bf %
He might be able to run sarms super stack !

Captain TM said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Captain TM":v2ucjmtm]hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

Thank you
He is 30 years old
17 to 18 bf %
He might be able to run sarms super stack ![/quote:v2ucjmtm]

That would definitely be his best option right now, and I think he would enjoy the results it brings

Captain TM said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Captain TM":3oykhg4d]hey guys
he is 225 pound
5.6 tall
this is his first cycle
please advise
thanks

Thank you
He is 30 years old
17 to 18 bf %
He might be able to run sarms super stack ![/quote:3oykhg4d]

yes, thats exactly what he needs to be doing at this point... hes definitely not in the proper condition for a steroid cycle but the sarms super stack will put him well on his way to get to that point!

Top Bottom