napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle feedback

Hamo684

Hello Sarms family, hope everyone is having a great week. I'm running my second cycle (lean bulk) and I just wanted to share with y'all to get some feedback. Thanks!

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 194lbs
Body fat: 10%

I ran Tbol last cycle and loved but I'm replacing it with anadrol this time around. Is starting test at 250mg okay?. I'm thinking of starting there and then maybe bump it up to 350mg if need be.

Cycle details

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 anadrol 25 mg day/winstrol 20mg day
1-6 cycle assist
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Gota keep running your test as long as your orals..so 14 weeks if that's your plan. Yes u can go up to 350 mgs

Brooo 11weeks of orals in 1 cycle!! good bye liver! That's reckless to say the least. Also please don't say this is your 1st injectable cycle??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You Gota keep running your test as long as your orals..so 14 weeks if that's your plan. Yes u can go up to 350 mgs

I thought the last pin of test cyp would be two weeks out before pct?. If that's not the case than I will take it up to 14 weeks. Thanks for the reply cmv5017!

That's right...but u have orals running through week 14...can't run orals alone..I would back off your kick start to 4 weeks instead of 6 since your running winny again on the tail end

Brooo 11weeks of orals in 1 cycle!! good bye liver! That's reckless to say the least. Also please don't say this is your 1st injectable cycle??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Perhaps I'll only run winstrol for the last 4 weeks?

That's right...but u have orals running through week 14...can't run orals alone..I would back off your kick start to 4 weeks instead of 6 since your running winny again on the tail end

Thanks man! That's exactly what I will do. I appreciate the feedback

Top Bottom