napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting

nookerst

I just watched your video on androsta and was wondering if you think s4 and androsta would be a good combo for cutting?

Thanks for the help.

I just watched your video on androsta and was wondering if you think s4 and androsta would be a good combo for cutting?

Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't use a prohormone for cutting purposes, or for anythng for that matter. Sarms are perfct for cutting

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hi, new to the forum here (total beginner). I’m looking for a cut stack maybe S-4 and Gw501516, can you please advise if only two sarms are enough? Here are my stats:

Age 30
Height 168cm
Weight 70kg
Body fat % 22
Years of training 8 years of Muay Thai
Complete cycle history None whatsoever
Goals looking for cutting body fat and building maybe 10 lbs of muscles
Supplements (if any) none
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) none
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) none

So a few more questions:
1) how long should I run PCT?
2) what are the numbers behind Clomid (50/25/25/25) stand for?
3) does sarmsx ship to Hong Kong?
4) should I just buy one cycle plus CPT before buying more from sarmsx, seeing it is out of stock for a long time I’m not sure how long it is usually out of stock for

Thanks!

Hi, new to the forum here (total beginner). I’m looking for a cut stack maybe S-4 and Gw501516, can you please advise if only two sarms are enough? Here are my stats:

Age 30
Height 168cm
Weight 70kg
Body fat % 22
Years of training 8 years of Muay Thai
Complete cycle history None whatsoever
Goals looking for cutting body fat and building maybe 10 lbs of muscles
Supplements (if any) none
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) none
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) none

So a few more questions:
1) how long should I run PCT?
2) what are the numbers behind Clomid (50/25/25/25) stand for?
3) does sarmsx ship to Hong Kong?
4) should I just buy one cycle plus CPT before buying more from sarmsx, seeing it is out of stock for a long time I’m not sure how long it is usually out of stock for

Thanks!
For the goals you have, this is the stack id go with

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks Rick,

So a few more questions:
1) what are the numbers behind Clomid (50/25/25/25) stand for?
2) does sarmsx ship to Hong Kong?
3) should I just buy one cycle plus CPT before buying more from sarmsx, seeing it is out of stock for a long time I’m not sure how long it is usually out of stock for
4) should I rest after PCT and for how long or can I start the next cycle right away? Doesn’t it mitigate the effects of gw for doing it so long?

Thanks!

1. 50 mg PER DAY the first week then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next three weeks

2. yes they do

3. they have been out of stock because they had a facility destroyed earlier in the year, otherwise they have never been out of stock...

4. after pct you need 3-4 weeks off before you can start another cycle...

Thanks!

I just looked into rad140 and it looks amazing. I might try it on the second cycle. If I were to run s-4 and gw only what PCT should I use?

I wouldn't use a prohormone for cutting purposes, or for anythng for that matter. Sarms are perfct for cutting

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I might be mistaken but isn't androsta just an over the counter AI.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
Thanks!

I just looked into rad140 and it looks amazing. I might try it on the second cycle. If I were to run s-4 and gw only what PCT should I use?

You can take that even without a cycle. It’s got solid ingredients in there.... the 3,4 Divanil and Fenugreek are great in MY experience. The Divanil helps increase free test by binding to the SHBG and Fenugreek can help improve libido as well as increase testosterone. It works to help “shut down” enzymes that lower testosterone.

There was a study completed with subjects taking 600mg of Fenugreek a day for 2/4/8 weeks and all subjects had increased testosterone and lower body fat.

Long story short, it’s a great “natural” testosterone booster and can help the body bounce back from shutdown OR just give the body a boost as is (assuming you don’t run a cycle)

Just curious, why's the DGA POST CT needed for Sarms? I thought you only need that for an AAS cycle
you use it the last four weeks of a sarm cycle to make the transition into pct far smoother and to combat any sort of suppression you will have occur during your cycle... you dont have to use anything if you dont want to but it makes a fuck of a lot more sense to combat any suppression, not only to help make a smoother transition into pct but to allow for more keepable gains...

Just going to ask a really stupid question...does any of this sarms cause any issue with sperm count or losing sex drive (looking to have a baby)

no they will not negatively effect you with sperm count or having a child.. they are not steroids, they do not cause that sort of issue

I suppose 5 capsules per time for the 30 days of post CT? Do you suggest to take everything in the morning as well Dylan?

I also did some research that taking the sarms straight down I can chase with anything...I guess after taking it straight down I can drink a cup of water to wash it down?

Top Bottom