napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle advice

Trenoo

For my second cycle I want to do a cutting cycle and try to get as lean as possible while persevering muscle obviously. What are some good cutting cycle combos you guys have had good results from? I was thinking about using something like anavar and winstrol be used together for something like 5-6 weeks. I want to use one injectable besides Test as well if you guys have a suggestion, that'd be great

I'd stick with one oral, not both. Winstrol is great as a finisher. Test and eq or test and primo can be good for a 2nd cycle

For my second cycle I want to do a cutting cycle and try to get as lean as possible while persevering muscle obviously. What are some good cutting cycle combos you guys have had good results from? I was thinking about using something like anavar and winstrol be used together for something like 5-6 weeks. I want to use one injectable besides Test as well if you guys have a suggestion, that'd be great

Can you post your stats again? What was your first cycle?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I"m 26 5'10 about 180 lbs around a 13% BF
Been working out for 7-8 years now
First cycle was Test E only at 500 mg with aromasin every 3rd day no problems at all

I was planning to use winstrol but My friends scared me that it will almost definitely cause hair loss. I'm a little skeptical on that since we see bodybuilders all the time with hair and have obviously used such a drug like winstrol. What's ur guys thoughts on the hair loss aspect of it. I got great hair btw lol

Alright so how does TEST MAST and winstrol to finish it off sound. what's a good dosage of mast to work with

Alright so how does TEST MAST and winstrol to finish it off sound. what's a good dosage of mast to work with
In that cycle youd have two DHT based compounds, which is hard on the hair if you are prone. Keep that in mind

Masteron is best at 500-800 per week

i wouldnt use masteron at 13% body fat... its a cosmetic and you just wont get what you should from it at that body fat... you want to be leaner and in better condition to use it.. at least to get what you are supposed to from it... otherwise, you can but likely will not be happy with it because you wont see it do what its meant to do

OP; based on your stats I feel like you can make some changes with a few tweaks to your diet and Cardio.

What are you eating in a typical day?

OP; based on your stats I feel like you can make some changes with a few tweaks to your diet and Cardio.

What are you eating in a typical day?

My thoughts exactly. Going into a cut at the current state I’d utilize just a stricter diet and cardio regimen to lose some body fat and then bulk after. That’s just me though. I like to see people utilize the naturally anabolic state during the rebound of a cut to catapult a bull cycle into the next dimension

Top Bottom