napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CT fletcher heart transplant

Apsmith4992

Not sure what everyone around here thinks about him but just read a few article where he confirmed needed a heart transplant.... personally the man motivates the shit outta me... wish him good luck in his choice whichever it may be

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure what everyone around here thinks about him but just read a few article where he confirmed needed a heart transplant.... personally the man motivates the shit outta me... wish him good luck in his choice whichever it may be

I just heard that the other day. I wish him the best of luck, and I honestly had no idea tgis was going on with him. I wasn't aware he even had any health or cardiac issues

I'm not sure what he's getting done exactly. In his documentary the first thing he talks about is how he has a pacemaker.

Yeah I just saw it on the internet the other day. Had a valve replacement a while ago and guess congestive heart failure runs in the family for him

Living on McDonalds didn't help. If he hadn't been so strong he'd have passed away a long time ago.

Yeah it doesn't. I was talking with my brother in law who is a pharmacist and he said lots of studies are now showing some of that stuff to be purely genetic.

Top Bottom