napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Criticism to give friend

i hear that brother so no offense taken if i could some how have everyone on here ripping him and him see i would be more than happy. i've never condone stupidity.
i just dont understand the desire that people have to learn the hard way... it just does not compute to me in any way but you have to let him learn..

i just dont understand the desire that people have to learn the hard way... it just does not compute to me in any way but you have to let him learn..
Those type of people are the "invincible, know-it-alls". Despite being given guidence by people who've been in the game longer, they decide they're "different" and justify their stupid actions by that alone thinking they'll have some sort of unique outcome. Those are the type of people that sometimes have to learn the hard way so they can open their eyes.

Those type of people are the "invincible, know-it-alls". Despite being given guidence by people who've been in the game longer, they decide they're "different" and justify their stupid actions by that alone thinking they'll have some sort of unique outcome. Those are the type of people that sometimes have to learn the hard way so they can open their eyes.

Boss right when you said you think they're different, is why I'm most frustrated about my buddy because himself & I have both seen the consequences of abusing AAS from others we know that have tried them, lost all gains while taking months to get back to "normal" b/c of poor ptc planing with poor quality shit he has even talked shit to others for taking AAS yet here this asshole is about to do the same. I flat out told him he is a complete idiot and who ever is telling him to do this is even more of an ass hole.

Boss right when you said you think they're different, is why I'm most frustrated about my buddy because himself & I have both seen the consequences of abusing AAS from others we know that have tried them, lost all gains while taking months to get back to "normal" b/c of poor ptc planing with poor quality shit he has even talked shit to others for taking AAS yet here this asshole is about to do the same. I flat out told him he is a complete idiot and who ever is telling him to do this is even more of an ass hole.

I love it when people separate the two words rather than combine them into "Asshole" it honestly looks more insulting to say someone is an 'Ass hole' as if they are so bad two separate entities are needed to justify them, the Ass and the Hole. - Don't judge me unless you can budge me...

I love it when people separate the two words rather than combine them into "Asshole" it honestly looks more insulting to say someone is an 'Ass hole' as if they are so bad two separate entities are needed to justify them, the Ass and the Hole. - Don't judge me unless you can budge me...

Haha I was driving man I'm surprised I didn't make more typos lol

the ones that come for help yet they already have all the answers... im flat out done with anyone doing that anymore... seriously... done with them... they dont deserve to get any sort of help... not only are they assholes for wasting time that could be used on people that really need it but they set a horrible example for others...

the ones that come for help yet they already have all the answers... im flat out done with anyone doing that anymore... seriously... done with them... they dont deserve to get any sort of help... not only are they assholes for wasting time that could be used on people that really need it but they set a horrible example for others...

Amen to that brother. It's aggravating to say the least. I don't get why they even bother posting and wasting everyone's time if they are going to disregard everything we say anyways

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Amen to that brother. It's aggravating to say the least. I don't get why they even bother posting and wasting everyone's time if they are going to disregard everything we say anyways

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
at this point, and i feel everyone should do the same, when this happens, everyone should just stop responding... no pissing matches etc... just abandon the threads, only when people show that disrespect...

Top Bottom