napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Conversion fees on orders?!? What's going on!

JT the new guy

I was charged 17.96 after being told my charges would be only 595.99. I was actually told if any thing my charges would be less than stated. What's going here? Can someone please give me a phone number to this company, Justin isn't responding in a timely fashion.

He will gey back to you. He seems to respond more in the evening. If youre shipping outside the US shipping charges are more than the site charges

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I was charged 17.96 after being told my charges would be only 595.99. I was actually told if any thing my charges would be less than stated. What's going here? Can someone please give me a phone number to this company, Justin isn't responding in a timely fashion.

anytime there is an issue, if your having trouble getting through to justin, you should always come to me to see if i can get through quicker... that's what im here for, to help bro... just send me a pm and let me know the issue and include all pertinent information needed...

I'm sure it will all get worked out bud. Anytime you can't get through to Justin drop Dylan a pm with any issues you have

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry man not sure how to help. The forum isn't the company. Dylan is here but the rest of us won't really know how to help you.

Your issue is with that company itself.

Thanks everyone Justin and I figured it out. Actually sarmsx.com isn't at fault it's my bank which added the fees! That being said at least in the future I'll know in advance. Lastly, Justin was kind enough to offer a credit on my next order.

Top Bottom