napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Compounds For Spinal Fusion Recovery? (Degenerative Disk Disease)

ThePineal

been having sciatica for about 6 weeks, and just got MRI's showing a herniated disk at lumbar L5/S1 due to degenerated disk disease. If I end up doing surgery, this will be my 3rd spinal surgery - and both of the previous ones were pretty rough recoveries.

I've been reading up on spinal fusion recoveries, and it sounds like minimum 6 months, up to 12 - which obviously doesn't sound fun.

Are there any compounds you'd recommend to speed up recovery time? I think it'd be mainly to do with the bone grafts growing faster and stronger, nerve damage regeneration, and potentially regeneration of the affected disk/s (if that's even possible).

I'm pretty much open to anything, and need to plan well in advance - as the next few weeks of non-invasive treatments will dictate whether or not I'll be going in for round 3 surgery.

mk677 and mk2866 are going to be the very best options for you brother... im so sorry to hear about this for you as well... i know how bad these injuries can be... i have degenerative disc disease amongst several other back problems...

mk677 and mk2866 are going to be the very best options for you brother... im so sorry to hear about this for you as well... i know how bad these injuries can be... i have degenerative disc disease amongst several other back problems...

thanks brother, much appreciate your recommendations.

so how soon post-op should I start the SARMS?

sorry to hear about your back issues bro. does that mean that you completely avoid doing things like squats, dead lifts etc that put additional load on your back?

I think I re-herniated my L5/S1 from squats, not even that heavy - but I can't explain otherwise. So I'm already preparing myself to never do heavy squats for the rest of my life...wondering if that's what you did with your case?

thanks brother, much appreciate your recommendations.

so how soon post-op should I start the SARMS?

sorry to hear about your back issues bro. does that mean that you completely avoid doing things like squats, dead lifts etc that put additional load on your back?

I think I re-herniated my L5/S1 from squats, not even that heavy - but I can't explain otherwise. So I'm already preparing myself to never do heavy squats for the rest of my life...wondering if that's what you did with your case?
you would want to start taking them right after surgery brother... i have not been able to do squats and dead lifts half my life... i cant put any kind of bar weight back there whatsoever but thankfully im blessed with excellent genetics in my leagues on top of the fact that i do so much cardio i am constantly training them

I can relate b8g time to your issues bro. I had an MRI done about 3 weeks ago, and I have a herniated and bulging disc at L5/S1 myself so I understand what you're going through. I've been battling degenerative disc disease for years but it really got bad starting the beginning of this year. I'm having some nerve ablation done for pain, and trying to avoid surgery all together. I personally haven't done squats or deadlifts or heavy bent over rows since last year.

Mk677 and mk2866 have Both helped me tremendously with any healing and recovery, so I can only imagine it being beneficial for you for recovery after surgery

I have read that some doctors rx very low dose nandrolone to aid in general healing of joints?
no, that is not correct... nandrolones do not provide real healing, it is more of a band aid to wound and its more for joint lubrication than anything... it would never be used to heal significant injuries whatsoever

Top Bottom