napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Competition preparation

Ha-ha see ya! Good luck to you cuz you won't get any help here. 130lbs and you wanna run tren lol. Oh yeah your trainer is a fucking idiot! Bye!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I know 2 people who had major heart problems from clen. They were 23 and 25.. One almost died and cant ever lift again.. Up to you though

Bro, you are fucking 19 years old! You've already ran two cycles and want to run Tren? Wtf are you trying to do to youself? You are also only 130 lbs so you clearly have no idea how to train or eat correctly, specially considering you've ran two cycles. Cycling at your age is setting yourself up for a whole lot of problems that are irreversible. You've probably already done a lot of long term damage to your developing endocrine system.

You can forget about getting advice on this board at your age. We do not and will not condone steroid use to you. Period

That means nothing to us here bro. I don't care what you have. It doesn't change your stats
That's true bro thanks for your advice I won't use Anabolics until 25 but now I've already done 2 freaking cycles. So what am i supposed to do now ?

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

That's true bro thanks for your advice I won't use Anabolics until 25 but now I've already done 2 freaking cycles. So what am i supposed to do now ?

You can't change the past bro, but you can learn from it. I would keep hitting it hard....keep a close eye on getting your diet right and train hard and heavy. Until you get old enough, sarms would be a great option for you instead of steroids. They don't carry the side effcts and shutdown that steroids do, and you can make some nice gains in size and strength with them.

Clean diet my man. try to eat around 3200Kcal if you want to bulk. I can help you set up a diet, I dont know much about steroids so I wont advise you on them, execpt listen to the wise guys they know there shit

you are supposed to learn from your mistake..not keep repeating it

your PCT was a joke
have you done bloodwork to check your recovery????

You can't change the past bro, but you can learn from it. I would keep hitting it hard....keep a close eye on getting your diet right and train hard and heavy. Until you get old enough, sarms would be a great option for you instead of steroids. They don't carry the side effcts and shutdown that steroids do, and you can make some nice gains in size and strength with them.
Yeah sure I will continue my training hitting hard in the gym with a good diet. SARMS cost too much in India compared to Anabolics I will not run any cycle until 25

you are supposed to learn from your mistake..not keep repeating it

your PCT was a joke
have you done bloodwork to check your recovery????
Not really checked my blood work but surely going to do this week.
Btw what was not correct in my PCT bro ?

Clean diet my man. try to eat around 3200Kcal if you want to bulk. I can help you set up a diet, I dont know much about steroids so I wont advise you on them, execpt listen to the wise guys they know there shit
Yes please I would be glad if you can help me with my diet. Lean cutting is my goal for my local body building competition you know my stats I've mentioned in my thread above.

Thanks in Advance.

Not really checked my blood work but surely going to do this week.
Btw what was not correct in my PCT bro ?

bro..plz get your blood work done asap..you really can't move forward without that info

HCG should be run the last couple weeks before PCT
you NEVER run HCG during PCT..worst thing you can do..fucks up your recovery....

your PCT should of looked like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day

Yeah bro I will surely get my blood work done this week. I had ran HCG prior 4 weeks to my PCT I've taken Nolva EOD 40/40/20/20 and Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

My question is do we have to run both Nolva and clomid together at the same time in PCT or just Nolva will do the work in PCT ?

you need both nolva and clomid

Clomid 50/50/25/25 everyday
Nolva 40/40/20/20 everyday

Last edited:
I need to know what kind of work you do beside training, like if you a construction worker you need to eat more, than if you sit on a chair all day :)

Top Bottom