napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming off steroids

mumu

Hey guys, coming off steroids? Really as bad as it seems if you have a proper pct? What’s your thoughts? Tbh i just feel unmotivated and sorta lazy.

Hey guys, coming off steroids? Really as bad as it seems if you have a proper pct? What’s your thoughts? Tbh i just feel unmotivated and sorta lazy.
Depends on what you ran, how many cycles you have ran, what kind of pct you ran etc.. you should have done plenty of research understanding this before you ever ran a cycle.. its within five minutes of researching coming off a cycle to know what you could expect

As Dylan pointed out, there are so many factors there and this should be known to you that coming off steroids can be difficult and PCT and compounds used play a large role in that

Depends on what you ran, how many cycles you have ran, what kind of pct you ran etc.. you should have done plenty of research understanding this before you ever ran a cycle.. its within five minutes of researching coming off a cycle to know what you could expect
Thanks Dylan yes I already knew what to expect but I thought it would of been much worse then it was

The main thing is using the right things to recover and maintaining the same level of drive and motivation

Top Bottom