napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clown lives matter

JackSteel

Banned
Yup. Professional clowns have started a group called CLM over the recent clown nonsense. AM I LIVING IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?!?!??

Yup. Professional clowns have started a group called CLM over the recent clown nonsense. AM I LIVING IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?!?!??

With this day in age......it was only a matter of time bro. It's a sad, sad society we live in lol

there is a fucking group for everything and everyone wants to talk about "their rights" etc.. you know that my wife and my mom both told me that certain states are in the process of possibly approving a "satan club" at schools... now what in the fuck sake is this? because they have the right? so now we encourage groups to get together to talk about pure evil and anarchy? really? i am honestly considering moving to a different country if shit like this continues and im not joking on that for one second... already looking into it

there's no way on fucking earth i am going to start my family off like that... we want to have a child next year and the last fucking thing im doing is putting my child in that kind of environment... of course we all have rights, this is not a fucking communist country but this is going way too far

there is a fucking group for everything and everyone wants to talk about "their rights" etc.. you know that my wife and my mom both told me that certain states are in the process of possibly approving a "satan club" at schools... now what in the fuck sake is this? because they have the right? so now we encourage groups to get together to talk about pure evil and anarchy? really? i am honestly considering moving to a different country if shit like this continues and im not joking on that for one second... already looking into it

Bro I hear you when I watch the news anymore I'm like fuck this country are you kidding me???? I always tell my dad I'm gonna go to fucking Canada you don't ever hear about shit happening there... We have all the groups here. Which everyone's life matters so who gives a fuck, what makes you so special. Second every fucking day there is something about well ok North Korea wants to blow us up again. Our country is based on freedom and democracy, yet we feel it's our job to go and tell every other country on earth what they can and can't do, what they are and are not allowed to have. Maybe if we'd mind our own fucking business people would leave us alone. Like I said you never hear shit about Canada cuz they don't bother anyone. Sure things have happened on our homeland, but we've been able to avoid it becoming a battlefield. How long till the wars are on our doorstep?? I don't know about you guys but I don't want any part of that shit. The only thing that I can see sucking about living in Canada is their money is worthless and harder to get my gear....

Bro I hear you when I watch the news anymore I'm like fuck this country are you kidding me???? I always tell my dad I'm gonna go to fucking Canada you don't ever hear about shit happening there... We have all the groups here. Which everyone's life matters so who gives a fuck, what makes you so special. Second every fucking day there is something about well ok North Korea wants to blow us up again. Our country is based on freedom and democracy, yet we feel it's our job to go and tell every other country on earth what they can and can't do, what they are and are not allowed to have. Maybe if we'd mind our own fucking business people would leave us alone. Like I said you never hear shit about Canada cuz they don't bother anyone. Sure things have happened on our homeland, but we've been able to avoid it becoming a battlefield. How long till the wars are on our doorstep?? I don't know about you guys but I don't want any part of that shit. The only thing that I can see sucking about living in Canada is their money is worthless and harder to get my gear....

i agree and its only getting worse and worse... lets just put it this way... it has been trending in the wrong direction way too long and it seems to just continue...

We in the end times. I mean seriously..a new world order is upon us as well as a massive war...it's these lil stupid things that are setting up the chess board

I couldn't agree with you more bro. My wife and I have actually discussed this. My issue is I'm not moving somewhere colder than the Midwest we are already in lol

Yes I heard about that. "Freedom of religion" [emoji849] fuck that it should be a terrorist organization. Satanism is all over DC too. And in the military.

It will be part of the North American Union too. You'd have to move to Iceland or something. Beware UN agenda 21

Top Bottom