napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid Alt

AUbeast86

Hey guys, has LiquiClomid been replaced with something better for mini-PCT? I can't find it now. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Its not supposed to be sold on any research sites being its not a research chemical regardless of the form so the research sites that intend to stay open long term have removed it from the sites...

Domestic Supply has all that you need for your PCT products
I just checked out their site. Thanks. I have a few questions about their products...1) I can remember a time on this forum when anything in capsule form was insanely demonized as being trash quality and full of pro-hormone, which they were. Can someone comment about what has changed? I honestly have never given any thought about running caps so I'm being genuine and 2) the dosages seem to be a bit higher than the standard dosing protocol I've been running for the last 6 years. Have the dosing protocols changed? Thanks again for all the replies on this

I just checked out their site. Thanks. I have a few questions about their products...1) I can remember a time on this forum when anything in capsule form was insanely demonized as being trash quality and full of pro-hormone, which they were. Can someone comment about what has changed? I honestly have never given any thought about running caps so I'm being genuine and 2) the dosages seem to be a bit higher than the standard dosing protocol I've been running for the last 6 years. Have the dosing protocols changed? Thanks again for all the replies on this
Im sorry I guess i am confused. I cant remember any time capsules of pct products were demonized? That is nonsensical. That would mean you never use prescription nolvadex and clomid? There was a time, a very long time ago, that capsuled sarms had a bad rap because so many companies were misleading about selling sarms in capsules and were selling prohormones but never with regular everyday types of products so i guess there is serious confusion or misunderstanding present

Top Bottom