napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine Vs. stenabolic SR9009

gees808

Hello Dylan,
You have an awesome channel on You Tube and have provided a ton on information. I currently have been using Cardarine only on training days for Jiu Jitsu. I'm 47 and it does wonders for me against guys in their 20's. However, how does it compare to SR9009? The effects seem to be similar in both. In addition, would either show up on a work drug test? My company does random drug testing, like for weed, opioids, etc... and I wouldn't want to jeopardize my job. I'm sorry for my ignorance, but with your vast knowledge, I figured you could answer these questions. Thanks in advanced! Keep up the awesome info you provide online.

Unless you're doing a drug test for an athletic competition you need not worry about drug testing for SARMS.

Cardarine is non hormonal and SR-9009 is hormonal so consider this when choosing. If this is not an issue I recommend stacking the 2 together.

no they will not show up on your drug test...

gw and sr are very similar.. neither are suppressive which means neither would require a pct... i always prefer gw over anything because functionally, it will do more but stacking the two together would be extremely ideal... heres a link to get the endurance stack

https://www.esarms.com/product/endurance/

I misspoke yesterday when I said SR-9009 is hormonal it is not. For some reason I was thinking of RAD140. My apologies.

If you're going to choose one go with Cardarine (GW-501516) but stacking the 2 will bring better results.

Top Bottom