napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Canadian Sources

cities

Domestic Canadian Sources

Hi,

I've scoured the forms and found pretty much https://www.pganabolics.com/ as a Canadian supplier and not much else. This post was also from 2018 so I wanted to get updated information. I emailed them yesterday but no reply so far. I just have a few questions.

1. Does anyone have any experience with them?
2. Are there any other domestic Canadian suppliers that have a nice selection like they do?

I've been doing research for a while now and know exactly what I need (Test-e 250mg, Anavar 20mg, Novaldex 20mg, Clomid 25mg) for my first cycle. Just want a reliable, safe, and gaurentee that my gear will get to my door, if im paying big money.

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about this supplier, nor do I know of any Camadian domestic suppliers. Some international suppliers do deliver to Canada including Steroidify, however due to very strict customs, it is difficult to make guarantees for delivery. Depending on the province in question it can be more or less difficult however.

Unfortunately, I don't really know anything about this supplier, nor do I know of any Camadian domestic suppliers. Some international suppliers do deliver to Canada including Steroidify, however due to very strict customs, it is difficult to make guarantees for delivery. Depending on the province in question it can be more or less difficult however.

Do you know your success rate shipping to Canada?

Last edited:
Top Bottom