napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calf genetics

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I always hate hearing how some guys just can't grow their calves. That's a lie. Here is a pic of me on the right and my Pops' calves on the left from yesterday. He hasn't lifted in over 20 years. He was a powerlifter from 79-95. No national name.. Just a strong Ox in the gym. Anyway, being over 6 feet tall has its disadvantages to bodybuilding. But.. I hit calves fucking heavy and hard because I know they need weight to stimulate growth. Dudes that sit there with a 45lb plate on calf raises aren't getting results because well obviously. I personally believe that genetics play a role in the O/I and some shape of the muscle.... NOT necessarily the growth. My calves are around 20.5 inches. My Dad's are around 18. He said his biggest were never over 20. That's proof that you can beat a genetic growth limit. SO KEEP FUCKING TRAINING HEAVY.
8d7511f5bc638332562cfbc468eb880c.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That's a huge gap between your toes on that left foot bro... glory hole that.

I've been hitting you up on surespot but fuck responding to the Black guy right??? Respond to my Asian half then big boy.

this is ALL accurate and i can guarantee that... i see this all the time... i can barely do legs myself and granted i do a fuckload of cardio which compensates to a point but my calves should not be half the size they are with what im able to lift on them but my dads were fucking ridiculously huge... just absurd and its all genetics... i completely agree a million percent

Top Bottom