napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

buymedlab. com

I've never heard of them. Can't go wrong with one of the board sponsors bro. If you are interested in biotech send me a PM. I can get you a list and a 10% discount on your order

Yea I gotta agree, stick to sources you know are legit

Sent using Tapatalk

I have no personal experience with them and don't know of anyone that does so i cannot comment with any accuracy on what to expect... if im simply basing it off the web site alone then there's no way i would even consider it... i spent 30 seconds there and though no fucking way HOWEVER that does not mean in any way they are not legit... that was simply my personal impression so i want that clear...

RickRock said:
I've never heard of them. Can't go wrong with one of the board sponsors bro. If you are interested in biotech send me a PM. I can get you a list and a 10% discount on your order
Are they domestic, I had a package from naps come empty with a hole in it.dont want anymore gear from over seas. I was going to go for psl but I will check out your site.

jolter604 said:
RickRock said:
Are they domestic, I had a package from naps come empty with a hole in it.dont want anymore gear from over seas. I was going to go for psl but I will check out your site.

If you see a domestic source with a website then i would be more than hesitant... that's always your call...

if you want domestic then bio tech and phurious are where its at man! superior quality from both and that's my personal guarantee

RickRock said:
Where can I get some biotech labs?

Re: RE: Re: buymedlab. com

jolter604 said:
RickRock said:
Where can I get some biotech labs?
I'll send you a list brother

jolter604 said:
I found this site on iron nag forums with napsgear, and I have had nothing bad to say about naps.

If you use them, then let us know how it turns out bro because anything here so far on that site is all speculatory as i said and nothing is confirmed from anyone i know... all reviews you can send will be very beneficial...

Naps is a little outdated bro but if it works well for you then you cant complain. Keep us posted

Sent using Tapatalk

jolter604 said:
RickRock said:
We are 100% legit and monet back guarantee! There.is another medlab anabolics that seems to be giving out some bad stuff. We are not them. Sorry this is my first post here. This way. We r gmp lab, here is our latest spectra NMR test on the cyp. Please I apologize if im breaking any rules. But please don't confuse us medlab to medlab anabolics.. . We are on opposite ends of the spectrum. You can check our reviews on asf iml pm and bop. .
Also you have a very reputable rep for ay jerseydevil. He will,vouch for me. I'm sure.
Again dylan, im not trying to,sell anything I just don't want anyone getting the wrong opinion about us based off the wrong company.

Medlab is the highest quality products at a very reasonable price. We back,everything with a 100%moneyback,guarantee. I can leave links for blood work on our test e and cyp as well. If that wouldbe ok by dylan! It will give you a strict protocol used up until time of bloodwork and results. Thanks everyone

Hello to all you guys! I am Ripped!!49, call me Rip. I represent MEDLAB and I appreciate you asking about us. There are too many bogus sources, where you lose quality, or your money or worse your health. Medlab is run by the best in the business and the Lab Director holds a PhD in Biochemistry from Berkeley. As you see the NMR spectra posted by Macedog, we test all our raws and starting materials, we test the end products to ensure the best quality we can give you.

Dylan doesn't like our website, he is entitled to his opinion about any website but the products speak for themselves guys. There are reviews of the products all over the web. Please read them. We offer a money back guarantee for any quality issue as well.

We would like to be a sponsor on this board, when we are, we hope to gain your trust.

You should start by making your own thread in the appropriate section for starters

Sent using Tapatalk

ripped!!49 said:
Hello to all you guys! I am Ripped!!49, call me Rip. I represent MEDLAB and I appreciate you asking about us. There are too many bogus sources, where you lose quality, or your money or worse your health. Medlab is run by the best in the business and the Lab Director holds a PhD in Biochemistry from Berkeley. As you see the NMR spectra posted by Macedog, we test all our raws and starting materials, we test the end products to ensure the best quality we can give you.

Dylan doesn't like our website, he is entitled to his opinion about any website but the products speak for themselves guys. There are reviews of the products all over the web. Please read them. We offer a money back guarantee for any quality issue as well.

We would like to be a sponsor on this board, when we are, we hope to gain your trust.

I simply stated what it felt like but I also said i had no experience and to not jump to conclusions which is more than fair... I am far more than fair with everyone and in no way would I directly say anything negative without first hand knowledge of it so if that was misconveyed, then i apologize on my end... Let's get you contacted here with the sponsorship handlers and see some other items of discussion my friend... Check your pm's...

macedog24 said:
jolter604 said:
RickRock said:
We are 100% legit and monet back guarantee! There.is another medlab anabolics that seems to be giving out some bad stuff. We are not them. Sorry this is my first post here. This way. We r gmp lab, here is our latest spectra NMR test on the cyp. Please I apologize if im breaking any rules. But please don't confuse us medlab to medlab anabolics.. . We are on opposite ends of the spectrum. You can check our reviews on asf iml pm and bop. .
Also you have a very reputable rep for ay jerseydevil. He will,vouch for me. I'm sure.
Again dylan, im not trying to,sell anything I just don't want anyone getting the wrong opinion about us based off the wrong company.

Medlab is the highest quality products at a very reasonable price. We back,everything with a 100%moneyback,guarantee. I can leave links for blood work on our test e and cyp as well. If that wouldbe ok by dylan! It will give you a strict protocol used up until time of bloodwork and results. Thanks everyone

In October I am going to order my next cycle, Medlab cutmix, and your anavar 50.and some hcg. If all goes well I will be a returning customer.

Stick with sponsors of the site. They are verified good to go.

Used Naps back in the day, done with them now. I just like good domestic UGL.

Cycling Bio-Tech now and have a few other times before. As long as they stick around, they've earned my business.

Top Bottom