napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bulking!

Jimmo

Bulking!!

What's up everyone! I'm back as bulking season is upon us. My last cut went great, thank you all who helped out. Now I'm looking to put on some size. I'm really liking that bulky/Cut look if that makes any sense ?. This last cut showed me I won't look to good thin lol. As I know with bulking unwanted fat can be a pain. I know its diet and I'm ok with that but I'm looking to put on lean muscle not in a deficit. I know LGD is top pick when it comes to adding size. I was told by a buddy Anadrol would be a great assistant for strength, size and cutting fat as well but I wouldn't have much appetite which I feel is kinda conflicting with bulking and on top of that I dont know much about Anadrol. Im looking to add as much size as possible and still keep the unwanted fat down as I stated before.. so deff want S4 in the mix. ANY suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated as always! Thanks.

Last edited:
Adding in anadrol would be a different cycle completely as compared to just sarms. It is a fairly harsh AAS with some odd side effects. Unlike sarms, it is going to shut you down as well, so you will need a test base with it. Although it is nice for strength gains, due to its hepatotoxicity, you will need to cut it out around 6 weeks in or so as well.

I would run LGD with RAD and maybe GW for stamina and fat loss. S4 can certainly Add strength and hardness . I ran LGD with RAD as a bulking cycle and got some pretty good results off that cycle . The knack is to add size and strength while minimising fat gain. Bulking is not a excuse to eat total shit. Good lean meats , clean carbs , lots of green veg and good fats.

Top Bottom