napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulking cycle

nogoharks

Sir can you please tell me on how to take Deca durabolin,Testosterone and DBol for Bulking.
From India
Thank you Sir

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Number one you have to post full stats. Number to you have to start eating meat.

Try to put a little more effort in your requests. As you have already read, we need your stats, cycle history and goals. There is so much knowledge on this forum with so many great members but we aren’t just going to hand it to you.
Not to mention have you done any research on steroids?
Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you.

Why are we getting so many people from India buying the stuff then asking us how to take it without providing any information?

Why are we getting so many people from India buying the stuff then asking us how to take it without providing any information?
Dude it's been a constant ongoing problem. You should see some of the advice they get from their trainers over there. Unbelievable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom