napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

British Dragon?

treeguy79

Can anybody ID these for me? I was sorting through my old gear from like 10 years ago and I came across these. I wanna say they are D-bol, or Avavar but that really depends on whether you call this color pink or orange. I call it peach LOL. I'll probably end up pitching them in the trash regardless. Just curious as to what my buddy was feeding me back in the day.
british dragon.jpg

Can anybody ID these for me? I was sorting through my old gear from like 10 years ago and I came across these. I wanna say they are D-bol, or Avavar but that really depends on whether you call this color pink or orange. I call it peach LOL. I'll probably end up pitching them in the trash regardless. Just curious as to what my buddy was feeding me back in the day.
View attachment 5372

No idea bro, but this belongs in the source section. With shit that old that you don't even know what it is, just toss it. Don't even risk it

No idea bro, but this belongs in the source section. With shit that old that you don't even know what it is, just toss it. Don't even risk it

Is there a shelf life on a D-bol, Anavar, or Nolva in pill form? I have a bunch of pct and Clen left over from 5 to 10 years ago. Hate to pitch it all if its still good.

Top Bottom