napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bridge cycle

mrdut86

Looking for advice on bridge cycle. Good idea or bad? Coming off 12 week cycle of 400 mg of test e per week and last 4 weeks with 60mg of anavar per day. Have my pct of clomid / Ostarine to run next. I’ve never bridged a cycle before but read sarms are a good idea to run after pct. coming off a 12 week cycle, is it proper to run my pct then the remaining of the 12 weeks on a sarm cycle than I can go right back on test? Or am I missing something?
Stats:
205 lbs
Appx 12% bf
Lifting for 6 years steady
Currently ending 2nd cycle done of test and done many of sarms previously.

Tia

i can help you with a bridge which is a great plan in between cycles but i have no clue what your goals are so it makes it rather hard to make a recommendation

Thanks Dylan,

I'm looking to maintain what I've gained on this cycle and continue to lean down for the next few months. Goal is for a photo shoot in February, so I was assuming MK2866 and S4 would be the ideal sarms to bridge with, but have not done a bridge before so possible I'm missing something? Thanks!

here you go.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan,

I'm looking to maintain what I've gained on this cycle and continue to lean down for the next few months. Goal is for a photo shoot in February, so I was assuming MK2866 and S4 would be the ideal sarms to bridge with, but have not done a bridge before so possible I'm missing something? Thanks!
I would add gw cardarine to that as well. You can get everything you need from www.esarms.com

Top Bottom