napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

BPC-157

Trainingday1

Looking to use BPC-157.

ive used to heal shoulder injury years ago and worked very well. I used BAC water the first round to reconstitute. I can only get my hands on deionized water. Has anyone used deionized water to reconstitute before?

I’m not that familiar with peptides and the waters used to mix, always just use bac, never heard of deionized. I would just get bac, it’s easy to get man

What happens if bpc-157 is injected into blood vessel by accident? Do y’all ever aspirate when using? Or is it all good?

What happens if bpc-157 is injected into blood vessel by accident? Do y’all ever aspirate when using? Or is it all good?
  • Injecting medication into a blood vessel: A person may have hit a blood vessel if there is blood in the syringe. Injecting medication into a blood vessel can change the way the drug is absorbed.
Injecting a blood vessel can cause serious complications in rare cases. However, the likelihood of hitting a blood vessel in the subcutaneous fat is extremely rare. More than likely, if there is blood, it is from slight bleeding after the injection.

These are injected subq so 8njecting into a blood vessel is pretty much a non risk

Top Bottom