napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Work Results

I feel your pain brother when I crashed mine it took 3 weeks for it to just get back to 11! 4 weeks later it was at 106 running just 300mg of week of prop. It's been hard for me to get my dialed back in as well. My advice would be to take a conservative approach with the aromasin I found out the hard way how powerful of a drug it really is. Just keep an eye signs that it may be getting to high to quick and pull bloods in another few weeks if u have the means. I've had to spend a lot of $ on bloods to get dialed in. I would take a break from the aromasin for two weeks and see what's what. Are u running the same test? Be sure and get an uncapped panel next time to make sure the test isn't part of your problem.

I'm running 500mg/wk. I've switched gear and going with very reliable BGS. I definitely believe the test I started with was underdosed. Since switching to BGS I'm feeling better, workouts are getting better and I can actually keep an erection now. Much more interested in sex and getting good pumps in the gym. Today is one full week without Aromasin. Of course I won't know without bloods but I can't see my e2 being high right now, I just don't want to go from one extreme to the other. I'm thinking about waiting a couple of days & dosing 6.5mg of Aromasin and going from there and getting bloods sometime next week or Monday of the following week.

I'm running 500mg/wk. I've switched gear and going with very reliable BGS. I definitely believe the test I started with was underdosed. Since switching to BGS I'm feeling better, workouts are getting better and I can actually keep an erection now. Much more interested in sex and getting good pumps in the gym. Today is one full week without Aromasin. Of course I won't know without bloods but I can't see my e2 being high right now, I just don't want to go from one extreme to the other. I'm thinking about waiting a couple of days & dosing 6.5mg of Aromasin and going from there and getting bloods sometime next week or Monday of the following week.

Bro stop thinking your gear is underdosed you would not feel bad @ 1500 or more TT and u clearly crushed your estrogen which would make you feel that way your just going to confuse yourself. Your most likely feeling better because your E is leveling out. Get your mind off that

Bro stop thinking your gear is underdosed you would not feel bad @ 1500 or more TT and u clearly crushed your estrogen which would make you feel that way your just going to confuse yourself. Your most likely feeling better because your E is leveling out. Get your mind off that
Ok. It was really the only thing I could think is a reason as to why I crashed my estrogen as I never took any crazy dose or any dose above 12.5mg.
But anyhow I switched labs for my test so I'm good. I'll hold off on the AI like you suggest until I get some bloods. Thanks Billy.

Ok. It was really the only thing I could think is a reason as to why I crashed my estrogen as I never took any crazy dose or any dose above 12.5mg.
But anyhow I switched labs for my test so I'm good. I'll hold off on the AI like you suggest until I get some bloods. Thanks Billy.

ya its hard to look at it like that especially with capped test so i dont want you to lose the main focus bro, lets look at what we know. 1 your TT was at 1500or more could have been 2500 or more for all we know, both LH and FSH were supressed so we do know your test was real. 2 we know you crushed your E, honestly can make you feel way off and terrible you may not need much AI if any some people do not and some people need alot you should focus on zeroing that in because that is whats important right now. if you feel more comfortable with another brand of gear go with that, without an uncapped test we will never know for sure. And not to overwhelm with information but if you dive deeper into it having crushed E can affect TT as well. i want you to enjoy the rest of your cycle without having to keep thinking about it, make some gains and just learn as much about yourself as you can. your on the right path, make the most out of it

oh ya and post your next blood work when you get that done, you can request uncapped if you like but honestly when you trust a source to have accurately dosed product thats not really required, for you though you might want to get uncapped to ease your mind and see approximately how your bodys metabolizing testosterone during this specific cycle so you can learn. Its only a general range as there are always several factors that can affect this in the future which may change results later

oh ya and post your next blood work when you get that done, you can request uncapped if you like but honestly when you trust a source to have accurately dosed product thats not really required, for you though you might want to get uncapped to ease your mind and see approximately how your bodys metabolizing testosterone during this specific cycle so you can learn. Its only a general range as there are always several factors that can affect this in the future which may change results later

Thanks for both replies bro. Much appreciated!!

Top Bottom