napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blackston Labs Raided yesterday and Don Long Busted for Steroid Disto 6 days ago

FIT4FAITH

Not sure if people have been up to date on things. So now if you were wondering about some of the folks sunsetting their projects here you go.... Always trust your gut!

Blackstone Labs was raided yesterday. Mark at Tiger Fitness broke the news on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YbMYh9gGwI

Also 6 days ago.
http://www.projectbodybuilding.com/don-long-armando-aman-indicted/

BREAKING: Don Long and Armando Aman indicted on steroid distribution charges

IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and prep coach Don Long and his wife Sarah (above) were among five indicted on steroid distribution charges this morning according to News 4 Jacksonville.

Also among the five were Shelby Phillips, Taylor Salvione, and newly minted IFBB professional Armando Aman (below).

The indictment read “the group conspired to manufacture, distribute, and possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids” from December 2013 through September 2016.

If convicted, each person faces up to 10 years incarceration and a fine of $500,000.

The arrest was said to be part of “Operation Total Package” and included collaboration between the DEA, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, the Jacksonville Beach Police Department, the Green Cove Springs Police Department, the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, and the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

If convicted, each faces 10 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

We will continue to update the ProjectBodybuilding nation as new developments unfold.

Ridiculous...

That many law enforcement organizations to bust this guy's operation while big pharma & complicit physicians are allowed to manufacture and prescribe drugs that are nothing more than a path to opiod addiction...

10 years... un-f'ing-real...

Makes me sad and frustrated to hear this kind of thing... ugh...

And this is exactly why we preach to everyone to stay far away from these shady ass companies

Good.Blackstone Labs got me last year selling me prohormones labeled as sarms(before I found this place).

I said this was coming a long while back.... it was so obvious. Besides pj has already been arrested for narcotics.

this is all well known what they have been doing it... we have been talking about it on here over a year.. they were ones that were doing what we always discuss with sarms etc... this is all well known...

Top Bottom