napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bigorexia???

And you will be bro. I know the feeling though. I definitely wanna be bigger and I plan to be. Just cant ever get down on ourselves because we definitely came a long way

Damn that is a crazy difference there bro. You've come a long way. That's pretty incredible

Im 6/5 290 offseason kind of soft now still have abs and obliques id say 12 percent bodyfat 270 stage weight and i feel tiny but my biggest problem is both my workout partners are national leval competers that are about too win there pro cards so next too average joe i look huge but im always around two monsters that completely dwarf my ass

Ya I feel ya. I'd prolly quit if I had to lift with ya. Ha jp. But fuck I'd like like a ant with all ya big fuckers.

You look great bro. It's hard but try not to worry about anyone else around you. Ronnie Coleman of all people said some days he felt small. Lol Take it with a grain of salt and use it to push you.

I do use it to push harder but sometimes It kills me to like lifting session just blows cas I'm thinkin I'm small n shit.

I due use it to push hard her but sometimes It kills me to like lifting session just blows cas I'm thinkin I'm small n shit.
You may want to get your Knoggin checked out bro lol. You look pretty solid to me. Don't go crazy and Jack your body up going for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You may want to get your Knoggin checked out bro lol. You look pretty solid to me. Don't go crazy and Jack your body up going for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm not that dumb. Ha I'm a lil dumb tho ha. But i won't do anything dumb with compounds n shit. I play it pretty safe tho

Just surround yourself with individuals who push you to try harder that's my biggest tip I guess.

You've made great progress man. Just know that and continue to drive for more.

You can't have a "bigarexia" mentality in bodybuilding. You need to keep your competition in the mirror and not worry what others are doing. Phase them out. They don't matter. Your battles with you. Your mission is to bring your best package. That's it.
Always look back to where you started. Focus on detailed goals.

Don't let yourself spinner of control either. A lot of times this mentality will get you hurt. Just stay focused and stay realistic.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just surround yourself with individuals who push you to try harder that's my biggest tip I guess.

You can't have a "bigarexia" mentality in bodybuilding. You need to keep your competition in the mirror and not worry what others are doing. Phase them out. They don't matter. Your battles with you. Your mission is to bring your best package. That's it.

Don't let yourself spinner of control either. A lot of times this mentality will get you hurt. Just stay focused and stay realistic.

Excellent advice!

I'm the same way... Though I may admire other individuals... The competition is with myself!

Ya I feel ya. Thanks for all the advise! I just have to be positive everyday.

I understand what u mean man...hard to be satisfied, but then again isn't that what makes champions? You should make those two pictures the background on your phone or computer. You will be looking at your success constantly. I was really overweight and out of shape until recently and in order to not go back to that, one of the things I did was put a pic on my fridge of when I was fat. Kinda makes u think twice about eating a piece of cake lol. Just make sure to remind yourself of where u were and where you are bc from what I saw you should be very proud bro

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom