napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Big ups to Pharma Lady and Cbbram!

LouisVillan502

Business the way its supposed to be!!!!! Pure Professionals at both ends. Placed order over holiday weekend and recieved it ladt night. Less than a week!!!. Questions answered fast and on point from her and ccbram. Thx for being 100!!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Good stuff. What'd you get?

I just ordered some MENT and dbol. Not for the same cycle obviously

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Good stuff. What'd you get?

I just ordered some MENT and dbol. Not for the same cycle obviously

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
I just ordered some MENT also. Cheers!

I got a buddy just ran a ment cycle. Got some realdeal gainz. Not many sides at the dose he ran

The sides are tolerable if you don't let your estrogen get out of control. The first 2 weeks are the hardest part after that it's smooth sailing. I have to really be mindful of my aggression during those two weeks because it can be intense at first. This will be my 3rd run...

I know who to go to for info on ment now. Been wanting to give it a try. What did u run with it.

I know who to go to for info on ment now. Been wanting to give it a try. What did u run with it.

TRT Test (175mg)... Start at 25mg ed for the first week or two then increase to 50mg ed. My 2nd run I started at 50mg ed and my estrogen was out of control to where I had to go eod until I got it back under control. I don't think you'll need more than 50mg ed unless you're a really big fella with hardly any estrogen sides.

Top Bottom