napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Big Steve show prep VICON official log.

535a3bbca55c93ba2f6fb083fb8e652c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on bro this is suspence is killing us....What's the results?

I have to see the whole line up but you have nothing to be ashamed of. Well done.

I’m not exactly upset with my placing. I’ve done 3 shows this year. First season competing and I ended up with
1x first place in men’s open which got me nationally qualified

2x first call outs. The competition was really heavy at my past 2 shows so as a first year competitor It was a first season I can be proud of, not many people do that well their first year. But in the post above you can see that the density and deepness in my back is the feed back I received. I’ve heard many times “back shots win shows” I’ll be back next year even better. The only one who can make sure that happens is me and I’m currently under construction. Just wait

I beat the guy that stepped on stage for his first time in April of 2018 (me) that’s what’s important is always moving forward
e79ba55e22d891d4b2019647ab06b393.jpg

That’s a pic from my first show in April just wore the same shorts as a good luck thing lol

In the back shop line up your back is second at worst. Your oblique shot is first or second, number 41 and you are one and two. The last picture with your arm flexed gives you vascularity in the forearm and capping in the shoulder and bicep which don't show in your relaxed pose.

Calves were equal throughout the whole lineup.

Unless you're posing was off I think you should have placed.

In the back shop line up your back is second at worst. Your oblique shot is first or second, number 41 and you are one and two. The last picture with your arm flexed gives you vascularity in the forearm and capping in the shoulder and bicep which don't show in your relaxed pose.

Calves were equal throughout the whole lineup.

Unless you're posing was off I think you should have placed.

I appreciate that man. Means a lot, it’s ok though it just motivates me to bring an even better package next year. I have every intention of doing that show again. I really enjoyed it

Top Bottom