napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bgs

1f607d000ca17d5ae6d9c0bfa8185d3d.jpg
7563776a0ded720502278ce10ef5550b.jpg
0679e1571d5a41622f5ad3c1072dab1d.jpg

Hey guys long time no post. Quick update. Morning weight 274 just added very low dose of tren ace for another 4-6 weeks. As always tren came for my man IWGF so u know it will be on point. Already gave me a huge boost of strength at 50 mg eod. Shit just does not get heavy enough at the gym lol!!! Which is a good thing. We'll keep that going for another month or so and then decrease gear to trt dose. Remember minimal gear max results. Let me know what u think. BF that u see is very much on point for off season. Not trying to be ripped yet but not going with dirty bulk either. At this point only one cheat meal a week everything else is clean measured food according to the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could land a helicopter on that back! [emoji576]great size and symmetry! I'm glad to hear about small doses! Thx!

You could land a helicopter on that back! [emoji576]great size and symmetry! I'm glad to hear about small doses! Thx!

Bahahaha!!! Thanks bud!!! And I always thought my back was my weakness but I worked my ass off to improve it

Thank you brother. IWGF def supplies great gear. No questions there

That's for sure. I don't use his oils, but I use his orals exclusively and I love them. Keep it up bro.

Give them a try!!! One of the smoothest oils I have ever used

I'm sure I will soon. Currently I have a stash of Valhalla so large that the only other oils I will be buying anytime soon will be some BGS primo.

I'm sure I will soon. Currently I have a stash of Valhalla so large that the only other oils I will be buying anytime soon will be some BGS primo.

You will love that primo!! Even Mrs is running it. Not afraid to pin her with it at all. Very much on point. Starting var very soon

You will love that primo!! Even Mrs is running it. Not afraid to pin her with it at all. Very much on point. Starting var very soon

Good to here, thanks for the tip. Excited to give it a try.

fc0ecd8fd0f0cc13b90bd64eef9e9fc6.jpg
62320ead3c35b2244deeb5c79b66f196.jpg
4ff5d95073c6cc51a4b06ea18dc96447.jpg
063cd41295ac9e28d2cea1c404a4980f.jpg

Quick update on the status of Mrs Lexi!! Currently 14 weeks out of masters Nationals also about 10 weeks out of Team U. Current weight 133.4 holding quite a bit of muscle tissue. Already looking leaner however weight is pretty much the same. She's been pinning BGS primo which served her very well just 100 mg a week. In general she is a slow starter but gets very shredded come show time. Next week we should have var on board also. All gear of course obtained from IWGF !!! She experienced no sides to speak of with exception of lost period which she is totally fine with !!! Lol!!
New diet starts tomorrow. I can't wait to see her hold most of her size and getting shredded. Keep in mind she is only 5'1.5" !!! Class A. She is a shorty

Dang big lex. She is looking impressive. She still has 14 weeks! Jeez

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Brother !!!! I'm telling u just wait!!! I truly think she will look great by show time. I have complete trust in her coach and "candy" that u facilitate my friend!!! Big thank you for what kind of gear you carry !!!

Top Bottom