napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS Summer Cut

palladium

Hi Isarms Family!

I haven't been on in a while, my companies are blowing up and I have been very busy. Wanted to post some photos of my all BGS Summer cut. I want to give a big thanks to BGS, he is one cool guy. He is always friendly and helpful , feel like I have known him all my life lol. You can find my other logs from last summer if you search them ,

So, going into this cut in may I was in bad shape, I am 41 and just had a surgery that had me out of the gym for 8 weeks. All I was doing was laying around eating percocets and junk food. I was 207 lbs and an easy 20% body fat. I know I am gonna have some haters on this one, I went into the cut with a high dose DNP run. Now, before you judge its my body and my right to use what ever I want. I am an experienced DNP user, I have ran it over 12 times in both low and high doses and for short and longer periods. I use a good ancillary protocol with it and I am super careful . I had to drop weight fast with the summer so close .

I used BGS 100mg dnp for 13 days at 800-1000mg a day and dropped 20lbs , it was epic. My body responds well to 1000mg a day , I average 2-4 lbs weight loss at that dose a day. I followed a strict keto diet provided by my Coach , Thomas Miller. https://www.instagram.com/theall_american/

After the weight was dropped I went right into a recomp that then turned into a cut . I started with this layout :

750 mg BGS sustanon
750 mg BGS eq ( killer eq, get some)
300 mg BGS tren a
6 iu serostim , 2 iu 3xs a day
12.5 aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

about 4 weeks in I had horrendous gyno so my coach switched me to :

500mg BGS test C
50mg BGS mast p daily
50mg BGS proviron daily
6iu serostim daily
30mg s23
letro for 5 days then back to 12.5 mg aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

after 2 weeks we switched to :

50mg BGS test p daily
50mg BGS tren a daily
30mg s23
6iu serostim daily
50mng proviron daily

this is week 12 on gear and I am down at 189 and 9% body fat, I am beyond thrilled with my results so far this is my first time on a proper cut !

Thanks to BGS and my Coach !

Attachments

• before after enhanced blurr.jpg
    before after enhanced blurr.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 73
  • profilki blur.jpg
    profilki blur.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 63
  • abs isarms.jpg
    abs isarms.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 65
  • isarms blurr front.jpg
    isarms blurr front.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I was wondering why we haven't seen you. Great job though!

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

thanks! Yeah my new company just acquired 5000 acres we are going to be the largest CBD / Cannabis producer in the world

Hi Isarms Family!

I haven't been on in a while, my companies are blowing up and I have been very busy. Wanted to post some photos of my all BGS Summer cut. I want to give a big thanks to BGS, he is one cool guy. He is always friendly and helpful , feel like I have known him all my life lol. You can find my other logs from last summer if you search them ,

So, going into this cut in may I was in bad shape, I am 41 and just had a surgery that had me out of the gym for 8 weeks. All I was doing was laying around eating percocets and junk food. I was 207 lbs and an easy 20% body fat. I know I am gonna have some haters on this one, I went into the cut with a high dose DNP run. Now, before you judge its my body and my right to use what ever I want. I am an experienced DNP user, I have ran it over 12 times in both low and high doses and for short and longer periods. I use a good ancillary protocol with it and I am super careful . I had to drop weight fast with the summer so close .

I used BGS 100mg dnp for 13 days at 800-1000mg a day and dropped 20lbs , it was epic. My body responds well to 1000mg a day , I average 2-4 lbs weight loss at that dose a day. I followed a strict keto diet provided by my Coach , Thomas Miller. https://www.instagram.com/theall_american/

After the weight was dropped I went right into a recomp that then turned into a cut . I started with this layout :

750 mg BGS sustanon
750 mg BGS eq ( killer eq, get some)
300 mg BGS tren a
6 iu serostim , 2 iu 3xs a day
12.5 aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

about 4 weeks in I had horrendous gyno so my coach switched me to :

500mg BGS test C
50mg BGS mast p daily
50mg BGS proviron daily
6iu serostim daily
30mg s23
letro for 5 days then back to 12.5 mg aro EOD
0.5 caber 2xs weekly

after 2 weeks we switched to :

50mg BGS test p daily
50mg BGS tren a daily
30mg s23
6iu serostim daily
50mng proviron daily

this is week 12 on gear and I am down at 189 and 9% body fat, I am beyond thrilled with my results so far this is my first time on a proper cut !

Thanks to BGS and my Coach !

Great work palladium! Looking good bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Olderbro,

I have used DNP many times in both low and higher doses for both short and longer times frames 200mg to 800mg and from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. I spent a whole lot of time learning about it as well. DNP is by far one of the most powerful and effective compounds I have ever used and like all things can be used safely. I do NOT recommend anyone using more then 200mg their first time , see how your body reacts on a 2 week and 4 week cycle. Always make sure to follow the DNP ancillary protocol, always drink at least 2 gallons of water a day along with a container of electrolytes a day. ALWAYS let 2 friends know you are on it and check in with them 3 times a day when you are running over 800mg . I had blood work done before and after and I am healthy. DNP is a great tool to have in your toolbox just use it with respect as an overdose will result in death. 400mg t0 600mg is plenty strong for most people. For me I want to be done with it fast so I like 1000mg for no more then 6-10 days .

Top Bottom