napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beware of Chemyo!

Fella Finn

VIP Member
Super Moderator
I have been seeing consistent posts throughout many different forums that I am on about problems occurring with chemyo products. I decided to post today after viewing a thread on isarms, where someone was using Ostarine from chemyo and reporting elevated heart rates within the first two weeks of use. There are many research sites now selling products like clenbuterol, which beyond being very illegal and dangerous to sell on a research site, it also troubling that they could be spiking products with clenbuterol. I had read old threads posted about companies putting clenbuterol in their so called "cardarine" products to help make them look like they were melting off fat, but hurting people in the process. The complaints on this company are becoming frequent and so I wanted to point this out to people to protect themselves!

All of the fake review sites and pure douchebag plants they put out there cannot hide this bull shit forever.. eventually these things always rear their ugly head and it is clearly catching up to them...

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I used to use chemyo's sarms to bridge. Late last year I noticed some hair shedding, and when I got my blood work done, my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. All has returned to normal since I abruptly stopped using their products. I'd be curious to see a third party lab test, but regardless I'm done with them. I'm glad you guys are sharing on here.

I used to use chemyo's sarms to bridge. Late last year I noticed some hair shedding, and when I got my blood work done, my liver enzymes were slightly elevated. All has returned to normal since I abruptly stopped using their products. I'd be curious to see a third party lab test, but regardless I'm done with them. I'm glad you guys are sharing on here.
Thanks for sharing this bro and sorry you had to go through that nonsense... Its very very important to have these kinds of things posted to keep everyone aware!

I agree, this forum is really a godsend. Just like minded folks helping one another out. I'm glad we have reputable sources here and that's all I'll be using from now on. (Especially if I decide to bridge w/sarms in the future. Right now I'm good with just TRT).

I agree, this forum is really a godsend. Just like minded folks helping one another out. I'm glad we have reputable sources here and that's all I'll be using from now on. (Especially if I decide to bridge w/sarms in the future. Right now I'm good with just TRT).
happy to help bro!

Top Bottom