napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Supp for BP while on cycle

jdcain19

My first cycle my BP went up to high 130's (top number) and I'm looking for something to keep it down while on cycle. The cycle was a Test E only at 600mg/week. I was using Aromasin at 20mg/EOD to keep gunk and water retention down but that didn't seem to help my BP. Normally, I am under 120 (top number).

Re: RE: Re: Best Supp for BP while on cycle

Tha_waco_kid said:
Check out the CEL cycle assist thread in the supps section. Good info there
Yes, thanks for that info, I'm going to get some of that carditone.

ibleedoranbla said:
Tha_waco_kid said:
Check out the CEL cycle assist thread in the supps section. Good info there
Yes, thanks for that info, I'm going to get some of that carditone.

I used Carditone towards the end of my cycle and my BP came down, but I couldn't tell if it was cause I was ending my cycle.

Hawthorne berry helps tremendously with BP. You can get it separately for cheap or as part of a cycle support like cycle assist. GW also helps big time if you weren't aware

I agree hawthorne is awesome and should be found in most cycle assist products. GW and cardio for sure

Sent using Tapatalk

Caritone. Look it up on amazon

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Getting ready to order this as we speak... This was a great find... Feedback everywhere is extremely strong!

DylanGemelli said:
Olympus said:

Getting ready to order this as we speak... This was a great find... Feedback everywhere is extremely strong!

All natural, too. I swear by it. Right up your alley brother!!!

Olympus said:

I've got some of that so I'll use it next cycle.

jdcain19 said:
Olympus said:

I've got some of that so I'll use it next cycle.

I use it year round.

Top Bottom