napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best pre workout you have ever tried?

The original jack3d with dmaa is still the best. I have a half a jar left that expires in june 2016 & have been using it sparingly. It will be a sad day when i use the last scoop. The closest i have come to that product is a freshly opened jar of vpx redline white heat. Also, bostin loyd's freak juice as well as anarchy by muscletech are both top notch if you prefer stims.

I wanna barf just thinking of it.

Really? Maybe it's just because of the caffeine concentration. It's over 400mg in a shot. Do you drink plenty of water with it? It didn't bother me at all. But then again I drink caffeine like water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Maybe it's just because of the caffeine concentration. It's over 400mg in a shot. Do you drink plenty of water with it? It didn't bother me at all. But then again I drink caffeine like water.

Ya I drink a ton of water. I go through two gallons a day.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya I drink a ton of water. I go through two gallons a day.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

^Hell ya, i drink a gallon each time im at the gym alone, then throughout the day. A gallon jug is what makes it easy for me, before i switched to a gallon container i was struggling to get enough water.

^Hell ya, i drink a gallon each time im at the gym alone, then throughout the day. A gallon jug is what makes it easy for me, before i switched to a gallon container i was struggling to get enough water.

I need to do this. It's over due

The original jack3d with dmaa is still the best. I have a half a jar left that expires in june 2016 & have been using it sparingly. It will be a sad day when i use the last scoop. The closest i have come to that product is a freshly opened jar of vpx redline white heat. Also, bostin loyd's freak juice as well as anarchy by muscletech are both top notch if you prefer stims.

Jack3d was the shit. I miss that preworkout

you need to try jack'd up. it has dmaa in it still and a great profile of creatine mix and nos boosting . i think its better then jack3d

you need to try jack'd up. it has dmaa in it still and a great profile of creatine mix and nos boosting . i think its better then jack3d
Amen.

Been running Jack'd Up for a little bit now and loving it. Oh how I have missed the DMAA. I don't even care if it will give me a heart attack. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

thx. Just ordered some from dps nutrition.

yes i dont mean to sound like a parrot but maybe you didnt hear or see me say it before. they still use dmaa in their preworkouts because they are suing the fda over the dmaa outlaw.Im almost postive they are the only place that still uses it. the company name is hi-tech. they also have a fat burner out with dmaa in it, that i havent tried yet

Amen.

Been running Jack'd Up for a little bit now and loving it. Oh how I have missed the DMAA. I don't even care if it will give me a heart attack. Lol

same here bro..ive been running stims my whole life.,since my early 20's.No turning back now

yes i dont mean to sound like a parrot but maybe you didnt hear or see me say it before. they still use dmaa in their preworkouts because they are suing the fda over the dmaa outlaw.Im almost postive they are the only place that still uses it. the company name is hi-tech. they also have a fat burner out with dmaa in it, that i havent tried yet
The fucked up part is that dmaa isn't banned yet. It's just frowned upon. Here's a quote from the FDA...

"*If a safety issue arises post-market, FDA can investigate and take steps to remove products that may be unsafe from the market. However, in order for FDA to ban a compound in a dietary supplement, FDA is required under the statute to undertake a series of lengthy scientific and legal steps. In the interim, FDA can take direct action by issuing warning letters to industry to obtain removal of ingredients in dietary supplements and protect the public from potentially harmful products. FDA can also bring a seizure action to remove products from the market or obtain an injunction against a company to prevent it from manufacturing and distributing illegal products."

So companies like Hi-Tech are standing up to the FDA and telling them that until they legally ban dmaa they can go fuck themselves. Love it. Lol

No big companies have Dmaa right now. It's the micro Brewers making it. The large companies are afraid of batching out 100 million units and then it gets banned and lose the profit. The smaller names will produce it though. Until the ban comes or is dropped altogether.

The fucked up part is that dmaa isn't banned yet. It's just frowned upon. Here's a quote from the FDA...

"*If a safety issue arises post-market, FDA can investigate and take steps to remove products that may be unsafe from the market. However, in order for FDA to ban a compound in a dietary supplement, FDA is required under the statute to undertake a series of lengthy scientific and legal steps. In the interim, FDA can take direct action by issuing warning letters to industry to obtain removal of ingredients in dietary supplements and protect the public from potentially harmful products. FDA can also bring a seizure action to remove products from the market or obtain an injunction against a company to prevent it from manufacturing and distributing illegal products."

So companies like Hi-Tech are standing up to the FDA and telling them that until they legally ban dmaa they can go fuck themselves. Love it. Lol

thanks for sharing that.
i guess thats what it is? people refuse to sell it because they got warning letters? and get all their products seized?

i am right that hi tech is the only place that carries dmaa right?

No big companies have Dmaa right now. It's the micro Brewers making it. The large companies are afraid of batching out 100 million units and then it gets banned and lose the profit. The smaller names will produce it though. Until the ban comes or is dropped altogether.

indeed. regardless of the size, this happened to ALOT of companies with the pro hormones..n2scam took a beating with their prohormone line (gk) and lost alot of money.. ask dylan

thanks for sharing that.
i guess thats what it is? people refuse to sell it because they got warning letters? and get all their products seized?

i am right that hi tech is the only place that carries dmaa right?
As far as I know Hi-Tech is the only company that's making products still containing dmaa.

Top Bottom