napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best LGD 4033 Brand?

JoMo Baby

Hey guys,

I'm planning on getting LGD 4033 and was wondering which brand has been legit/reliable, or more importantly, which brands are garbage for SARM's/LGD 4033. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
JoMo​

Hey guys,

I'm planning on getting LGD 4033 and was wondering which brand has been legit/reliable, or more importantly, which brands are garbage for SARM's/LGD 4033. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
JoMo​

if i had to make a list of shit companies then i would be typing a novel...

i can guarantee you beyond a million percent the best quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com

Hey guys,

Regards,
JoMo​

Most out there are garbage to be honest. The market has been flooded with fly by night sarms companies, and as a result the quality has suffered big time. It's very hard to find a legit source. The best you will find, hands down is the sarms from www.sarmsx.com

There is simply no comparison to other companies out there. They are in a league of their own

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey JoMo, I was in your shoes about 3 weeks ago and ended up buying Anabolicum (LGD-4033) from SarmsX.com

I am in NO way affiliated to the company and am not a sponsor but I gotta say their stuff is GREAT. I've noticed results in the two weeks I've been running it and am already building another stack to run. Dylan and Rick led me in the right direction and I guarantee they'll do the same for you.

All my lifts have gone up not to mention my energy, drive and endurance. Long story short: buy it from SarmsX and take advantage of the crazy 5 bottle deal.

Hey JoMo, I was in your shoes about 3 weeks ago and ended up buying Anabolicum (LGD-4033) from SarmsX.com

I am in NO way affiliated to the company and am not a sponsor but I gotta say their stuff is GREAT. I've noticed results in the two weeks I've been running it and am already building another stack to run. Dylan and Rick led me in the right direction and I guarantee they'll do the same for you.

All my lifts have gone up not to mention my energy, drive and endurance. Long story short: buy it from SarmsX and take advantage of the crazy 5 bottle deal.

I'm glad to hear you are having great results with your cycle bro! :)

Sarms1 is garbage, uniquemicals is garbage.

Sarmsx is great stuff. On GW now and and S4 is strong as fuck.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the sarms house brand here sarmsx I think lgd and found it to work very well. I did not see the cuts some do, but I also am training for power and don't diet like most do.

If you got the funds try it iwith osta. that is my next one. Might even thrown in the rad140

I used the sarms house brand here sarmsx I think lgd and found it to work very well. I did not see the cuts some do, but I also am training for power and don't diet like most do.

If you got the funds try it iwith osta. that is my next one. Might even thrown in the rad140
thanks for the feedback brother... im really happy to hear you had such a great experience... it helps many when you provide this kind of info so they know what to expect as well...

Sarmsx is the best I've used, and I've used many brands. Highest quality out there hands down

Top Bottom