napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best feeling convincing a 21yr to not use AAS

Taxed77

Young guy comes up, ask questions about training and gives a compliment on my hard work. Straight away he dives into "gear talk". He is 21, his friend is a trainer at the gym we use. Remember he is 21, his trainer friend put him on some eBay pro hormone with tren and anadrol, yikes. The fella mentioned he had to stop the tren a few shots in cause of major side affects. Even after his run he had a hard time getting a erection and a list of other complaints. That same "friend" told him, well if you did this...... man thay kid would've been in bad shape.

I told him to see a endocrinologist and get blood work done. Stop taking everything he might be taking and seek professional help. I understand the i want gainz now, but what he described the stuff he was doing was 100% reckless, and it would affect him years later.

All i told him was seek professional help to get back on track. explained that him being 21 he didn't need gear, train and diet is what he needs to be his foundation. If he was concerned about his diet, speak to a nutritionist.
And the guy actually was sincere thanking me for telling him not to use gear. What actually made my day was when he said...i wish i could have known you before i listened to my "friend" you would have taught me to think about my future and not just about today. I will not forget this conversation, you just met me and you care about my health years ahead.

Have me a bro hug/hand shake. Then asked of it would ok if he could get advice in the future.

This totally made my day

thats so awesome brother... i love that... thank you so much for sharing... you should feel amazing and im just so proud of you!

Great way to turn something bad into a really eye opening experience and good on that kid for being adult enough to listen and heed your advice.

Good for you bro. I'm happy to hear stories like this. You did a good thing going out of your way to steer this kid in the right direction.

I reinforced to him if he wanted advice on anything, all he needs to do is ask. Didnt have to be gym related, just anything. I know at 21 i never had a older open minded mentor to just discuss life to. I am hoping he just asks random shit just to learn from what i did wrong, pay it forward type things. And in turn he will do the same, maybe to my nephew or anther relative, and out then on the right path with high goals for life

thats absolutely awesome bro... i do that often and it feels so damn good... thanks for sharing bro... your a good man

Top Bottom