napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Best domestic source with fast shipping?

btpolak

Alright, so I somehow managed to either waste my tren e somehow or my bottle that should have lasted for 10 weeks only lasted 8. I had ordered a second bottle to increase the dosage after experiencing no negative sides at a low dose, but despite Pharma lady being awesome with getting stuff out, I have been waiting the last 13 days with "processed through facility" in chicago as the status. Fuck USPS. I should have had this when I needed it but I digress. Going to have to miss tomorrow's dose now and hopefully make up for it next week. So, who's got the best quality for price and shipment speed within the US? Anyone?

Just look at the last posts under source talk and you'll have plenty of good domestic sources. Good luck.

Nah man, It always comes into chicago when I order from there and i pay regular shipping every time. There are times she has it out and it has gotten to me in exactly 7 days or less but the last two times, going through usps facility to customs has been a nightmare. last time it was 10 days. this time it is now day 13 without an update. I'm sure I'll get it eventually because the packaging is so masterful and inconspicuous. Let's face it, USPS isn't exactly perfect. There delay is screwing with my cycle. Thankfully with the long ester it'll still be in there but I'll have a larger drop in levels now and I've heard horror stories where people had stuff sitting at customs for a month before receiving it.. it's not a fault of pharma in anyway.. just our postal service.

her prices are awesome. platinum biotech oils are very good and the global anabolic orals are very good as well. I'll look for some of these sources on the board but without an official source list and where from I don't want to read through hundreds of posts to find em. I want to have an order put in and paid for ASAP so I can hopefully get it within 5 days or less.

Man, only thing i see is the source talk. Under Dylan's top sticky, there is no list in the first few pages. Back in the day, if it wasn't this board then it was the old adrenaline board, there was a section for each sponsored source.

There's a certain kickass source who just so happened to open again. You'll see him about 10 posts down in the source section. Awesome prices and awesome gear.
He's a Mighty Grand Person. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There's a certain kickass source who just so happened to open again. You'll see him about 10 posts down in the source section. Awesome prices and awesome gear.
He's a Mighty Grand Person. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Prices do look good but a minimum? I'm used to pharma and no minimum. It's useful when you need only one item. I'll keep it in mind when I vet the others.

Top Bottom